Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

Originally Posted by JN115

thanks to everyone who helped out with the dark knight it was much appreciated. Hopefully I can get find some chaos in as sz.10
saw 1 pair of chaos in Olympic village ATC but not sure about the size.

For Chaos / Dark Knights.. i think it's best to look in Royal Sporting House, Olympic Village, Toby's in malls.
I usually find them there. Try Robinson's Place Manila.

New CW of nike airmaxalot(black/oreo) is available in olympic village sm north edsa..
20%off on some trainer1 older colorways(lakers,black/silver)

Kobe V US Colorway available in Toby's Megamall and Olympic Village Megamall as of yesterday.

Originally Posted by witnessLBJ23

guys, can you help me im looking for a zoom Kobe IV, color gold sz 9 or 4 rings sz 9 also 
roll.gif
For ZKIV gold medals, check Sports Warehouse in Market Market.. they got lots there at 40%off
For the 4 rings... check ebay.

Originally Posted by JN115

thanks to everyone who helped out with the dark knight it was much appreciated. Hopefully I can get find some chaos in as sz.10

@JN115 Try  Robinsons Manila, Olympic Village. The last time i visited the store i saw Kobe 5 Chaos in display but not sure of the sizes though but still worth giving a shot.

HD 2010 that looks like the KBV Usa CW spotted at Toby's / Olympic World Trinoma a while ago. 6995 Php.

Plus both stores are on sale. Adidas Supernatural Ts Commander DH12 and KG cw at 4 or 4.5k as well as the TS Creator Tmac Cw, can't remember exactly. Some other nice basketball shoes from Nike on sale on both stores though Toby's has more selection and sizes.

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

HD 2010 that looks like the KBV Usa CW spotted at Toby's / Olympic World Trinoma a while ago. 6995 Php.

Plus both stores are on sale. Adidas Supernatural Ts Commander DH12 and KG cw at 4 or 4.5k as well as the TS Creator Tmac Cw, can't remember exactly. Some other nice basketball shoes from Nike on sale on both stores though Toby's has more selection and sizes.
Nice update! Two HD 2010 CW already in just a week from two different stores. Any other CW spotted? All black may be?

Originally Posted by hiruma

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Nice update! Two HD 2010 CW already in just a week from two different stores. Any other CW spotted? All black may be?

Found out that it was indeed the HD 2010 USAB cw. Toby's launched it earlier than Nike stores. Last time I was there they Toby's Trinoma also had the HD 2010 Lakers Away CW.

6d5ee_Adidas-Clima-Madness-3.jpg

Anyone seen these @ 30% off anywhere?
They're on sale @ Toby's Southmall, but they didn't have my size anymore.
Thanks!

^Thanks but North is too far for me, hopefully I can find one nearby.

I tried calling Toby's spots nearby, but either they didn't have them on sale or they didn't know what it was so they just said wala.

laugh.gif

Got a great deal at Toby's Megamall for the kbv team usa last Wed.

Paid 2500php cash and 4500php deferred for 3 months, 0% interest! Not bad and won't hurt that much..
happy.gif

Olympic village offers 3 months deferred too but only for citibank card holders and the whole amount needs to be swiped.

just wanted to ask did the leborn 7 P.S black/red-white ever hit tobys? or is there any lebron 7 P.S now on sale in toby's?

i dont think the ps reached tobys, afaik only parks and stadiums got the ps

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

6d5ee_Adidas-Clima-Madness-3.jpg

Anyone seen these @ 30% off anywhere?
They're on sale @ Toby's Southmall, but they didn't have my size anymore.
Thanks!

Hi there manilaboyxix i gone recently to sm bacoor to buy something in the department store and found these shoes in 20% off all 3 colorways available but i'm not sure of the size run.

Back
Top Bottom