Today I just have an ominous feeling we're in the beginning of the end of times.

:rofl:

Stupid thread, sorry OP. Times today are MUCH better than they were in the past. You're letting mass media fool you with all of the negativity and fear mongering. You've been conditioned. The la li lu le lo are getting in your head. Snap out of it.

roll.gif

Stupid thread, sorry OP. Times today are MUCH better than they were in the past. You're letting mass media fool you with all of the negativity and fear mongering. You've been conditioned. The la li lu le lo are getting in your head. Snap out of it.
Nah, that maybe how you see it. But we live in a CIVILIZED world now, where we have come to understand human behavior, impulses, and capacity for barbaric behavior.

I'm sorry, but these third world countries don't have access to science and technology like we do. The same can be applied to the historical aspect of civilization as well.

We are a much more knowledgeable and evolved race now, no more human sacrifices to keep heavy rain from destroying crops, we have Doppler radar. No more misfortune or magic mistaken witch craft. We have the cure for pneumonia and Bubonic plague and syphilis. People aren't possessed by demons, we have classified psychological behaviors after decades even centuries of case studies.

We've developed a system of civilization. So to say the mass media is fooling me proves you're the one actually fooled. I'm media literate, strategist prey on people who dismiss chaos as "chance".

This world as we know it is coming apart at the seams... 

Yep your not very intelligent. Your saying the world is now coming apart because the western world is finally getting its just desserts after its ransacked and destroyed majority of the world son. Ya know for the folks in Africa the world has been ending for literally 400 years if not 500 years. In southeast asia and the pacific the world was ending the minute they saw men on large ships with guns .swords and the bible. A random guy kills someone in the UK .His government and ours been doing that for decades son decades . Its so common your completely desensitized to it.
You read your bible and get this moral high ground all of a sudden like you havent lived for decades like this .Now that your not bound to your local or domestic news and the world has become smaller you feel threatened.Your finally aware that the world isnt just the nomad its the whole world.You share a planet with billions of other people.This planet isnt some god given eden its a living breathing organism that has shifts everyday and on any given day if the conditions are right due to humanity poor judgement and planning what is natural to the earth is unnatural to us solely because we sit back and prop buildings .pipelines ,factories and reactors on any place that exist because we are greedy we can have a huge disaster . If maybe we planned things better we wouldnt be having coastal nuclear facilities on meltdown in Russia because they were churning them out for mother russia and US farms being home to next plagues . WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD .

But the world is falling apart at the seams now huh because you feel how ridiculously ignorant and preposterous humans have been for the past 1000 years all of a sudden

[h1]Queens girl, 12, hangs self, police suspect cyberbullying[/h1][h2]Gabrielle Molina of Queens Village was found hanged at home. She left a note saying she was being harassed by students at her school, Jean Nuzzi Intermediate School 109.[/h2][h3]BY ERIK BADIA  / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS[/h3][h5]THURSDAY, MAY 23, 2013, 8:09 AM[/h5]

stock-crime-scene.jpg
[h4]MARC A. HERMANN/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS[/h4][h4]Gabrielle Molina, 12, of Queens Village was found hanged at her home Wednesday afternoon. Police are investigating the role cyberbullying have had in the case.[/h4]

Cops are investigating whether a 12-year-old girl who hanged herself at her Queens home was the victim of cyberbullying, police sources said Thursday.

Relatives found Gabrielle Molina of Queens Village hanging in her bedroom just before 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, police said

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ng-harassment-article-1.1352387#ixzz2U7rLT6P1

Yep your not very intelligent. Your saying the world is now coming apart because the western world is finally getting its just desserts after its ransacked and destroyed majority of the world son. Ya know for the folks in Africa the world has been ending for literally 400 years if not 500 years. In southeast asia and the pacific the world was ending the minute they saw men on large ships with guns .swords and the bible. A random guy kills someone in the UK .His government and ours been doing that for decades son decades . Its so common your completely desensitized to it.
You read your bible and get this moral high ground all of a sudden like you havent lived for decades like this .Now that your not bound to your local or domestic news and the world has become smaller you feel threatened.Your finally aware that the world isnt just the nomad its the whole world.You share a planet with billions of other people.This planet isnt some god given eden its a living breathing organism that has shifts everyday and on any given day if the conditions are right due to humanity poor judgement and planning what is natural to the earth is unnatural to us solely because we sit back and prop buildings .pipelines ,factories and reactors on any place that exist because we are greedy we can have a huge disaster . If maybe we planned things better we wouldnt be having coastal nuclear facilities on meltdown in Russia because they were churning them out for mother russia and US farms being home to next plagues . WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD .

But the world is falling apart at the seams now huh because you feel how ridiculously ignorant and preposterous humans have been for the past 1000 years all of a sudden
Transparent, self conscious, and not very intelligent ...you sir put the AYE-S-S in ASSUMING 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This is the most peacefully era in human history though

You can't be serious.

Have you seen how war itself has advanced? Never in history has man been capable of what it is now.

Miles is right thou...

Prehistoric societies were far more violent then our own. Although one can kill a lot more with a bomb than with an axe, the death rates per battle were much higher in the past.

Estimates show that if the wars of the 20th century had killed the same proportion of the population as tribal wars, than the death toll would have been 20 times higher than it actually would - 2 billion rather than 100 million.

You can also look at European murder rates since the Middle Ages. A major decline in violence seems to have occurred in the 17th century during the age of Reason.

As a Muslim the signs point to the end of days being "near." I'm not perfect, don't follow everything to a tee, but I do believe their is only so much time left. It probably won't be 5 years but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens within the next 50-100 years.

[quote name="PRIME"]When is the last time you were stopped on a street and told you need to read a bible and they wouldn't let you leave until you quoted a verse?[/QUOTE]I'm at a plasma donating facility right now... being preached to by the donator next to me. Right now. brb

(srs)

I was reading Matthew 24 this morning and thought to myself, there is soo much bad stuff happeing back to back to back, this is really about to go down!  And the buffer between each event seems like it's getting shorter and shorter.  I'm wit you OP, I feel the same way.  My spirit has been alarmed for a while now.

Who is this so I can date her in hell ...look like a clean Snooki and Scandal Brenda Song mix

Last edited:
I do agree with you to an extent OP... I think nowadays our younger people have less regard for human life (ie look what is taking place in Chiraq) and I think it is because people are adopting this whole "live fast and die young" lifestyle... I do not believe that the end of the world is oncoming but then again that is not for me to know either

I was reading Matthew 24 this morning and thought to myself, there is soo much bad stuff happeing back to back to back, this is really about to go down!  And the buffer between each event seems like it's getting shorter and shorter.  I'm wit you OP, I feel the same way.  My spirit has been alarmed for a while now.
Laodicean age. Lukewarm generation. There's signs everywhere but if people aren't doing anything to build their spirit up they won't be sensitive to it.

155 years ago black babies were being used as gator bait and yall talking about things are getting worse?

laugh.gif

I don't think yall realize how ****** up the world used to be.
So, let me get this straight because it seems to be the trend in this thread as rebuttal, because people were more barbaric back then means that the possibility of being a complete sociopath goes out the window? 

.What happens when a hacker who looks pristine on paper and to the naked eye programs a drone to blow an entire pre-school to smithereens using Google glasses or iPads as homing beacons?

Because he didn't "toss' em to dur gaturs", he's not worse?

155 years ago black babies were being used as gator bait and yall talking about things are getting worse?

:lol:

I don't think yall realize how ****** up the world used to be.

So, let me get this straight because it seems to be the trend in this thread as rebuttal, because people were more barbaric back then means that the possibility of being a complete sociopath goes out the window? 

.What happens when a hacker who looks pristine on paper and to the naked eye programs a drone to blow an entire pre-school to smithereens using Google glasses or iPads as homing beacons?

Because he didn't "toss' em to dur gaturs", he's not worse?

No your OP concerned the end of days and the fact that so many terrible things are happening is proof.

Horrible things infinitely more horrible than anything that has happened in America in the last 50 years have taken place in the world and people said the world was coming to an end. I'm not even talking about man made atrocities.

Last edited:
Even if that scenario ever happened which is pretty far out,how would that mean that the end is near? That's just the next level of insanely horrific attacks and killings that have happened throughout history and at a much larger scale and much more often. I don't understand why some people always need to come up with some apocalypse scenario in their lifetime to make life feel more memorable I guess while creating unnecessary fear mongering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom