TODAY WAS THE WORST DAY IN MY LIFE

Today was not my day,it was a looooooonnnnggggg day at work
eyes.gif
,so i wason my way to my house.When this dude pushes his brakes fast and i crash my truck
mad.gif
into his. But his truck was a company truck,and i was like f&*$ ing s$%t man.This is my first crash in my life. I was not worried about anythingexpect my truck . Thank god it was only my bumper. O well im take my truck to the shop tomorrow and let the insurance will pay for it
devil.gif
.I'll post some pic later.

What was your worst day?

i've had some bad days, most recently involving finals and like 3 eight-page papers i had to do. i was so OD stressed i about had a panic attack. iain't usually a nervous person, but i honestly couldn't sit still for 30 seconds. i just paced all thru the house.

I didn't read that OP...but I had a pretty rough one today too.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

if that was your worse day of your life, you have had a pretty easy life.

Ever had a friend/relative/loved one die?
Ever had your heart broken by a girl?
Ever been sent to prison?

A "fender bender?"
frown.gif
....but at least your ok though!
happy.gif

Worst day of my life was when one of my uncles died from his lifelong battle with cystic fibrosis
frown.gif
tired.gif

out of curiosity, op, how old are you?

and dont worry, my dads truck is his baby too. it think he would kill someone if he got into an accident
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

Today was not my day,it was a looooooonnnnggggg day at work
eyes.gif
,so i was on my way to my house.When this dude pushes his brakes fast and i crash my truck
mad.gif
into his. But his truck was a company truck,and i was like f&*$ ing s$%t man.This is my first crash in my life. I was not worried about anything expect my truck . Thank god it was only my bumper. O well im take my truck to the shop tomorrow and let the insurance will pay for it
devil.gif
.I'll post some pic later.

What was your worst day?
Just wait until you realize how horrible your grammar is.

As for me, counting better days are easier (so I think).

Back
Top Bottom