Tom Brady is the Greatest Athlete of All-Time

1612754489859.gif

NFL and american football only big in America so he’d only be competing against cats from one country so the competition aint as great .

Was he even top 5 QB during his 3rd super bowl? I know he wasn’t during his first 2.....

Best QB of all time that really got into some great situations and benefited from some crazy plays/bad coaching and injuries.....which happens all the time but for him seems to happen time....

Do I think Brady leaves the chiefs to super bowl win after losing both tackles? Nah.....that’s what I mean About luck and timing....ohhh you doubt that? This chiefs team is not their best.....but its football that’s what happens, injuries are big part of the game....

Brady is one of the greatest ever next to MJ, Serena. Your a fool if you think otherwise :lol:

Ehh...

I kinda hate how the QB gets all the credit in football.
It's the most important position but I know what you mean. Other positions are very important but don't get the shine. Not a position but the O-line unit is arguably most important.

The OP definitely is a bat signal for Brady haters, but when you coin it as "greatest athlete," I get the resistance.

That said, theohot take culture grips 90% of sports fans, it seems, but Brady is one of the most accomplished athletes ever and any practice used to diminish how good he is, is laughable at this point. MFers can't just recognize and appreciate greatness no more.

Back
Top Bottom