Tom Brady is the Greatest Athlete of All-Time

Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time

vick or cam are the greatest athletes to play QB

You missed the convo last week in the Footy thread where Trey was standing up for Brady :lol:

81791a2f1a867bef2e84a5c1c6c10e6d.gif

i'll need to go back a dozen pages in there and check it out :lol:

In the NFL Brady might be the greatest but in team sports nah. Kareem is more accomplished. Bill Russell too. Mike and Lebron are highly accomplished and have made bigger impacts, more influential than Tom. Nobody wants to be like Tom Brady. He has no real star power.

In the NFL Brady might be the greatest but in team sports nah. Kareem is more accomplished. Bill Russell too. Mike and Lebron are highly accomplished and have made bigger impacts, more influential than Tom. Nobody wants to be like Tom Brady. He has no real star power.

yep when taking about team sports, too easy to look at basketball players since they have significantly more impact on the game

play both ways and could literally play the whole game.. and even when they are not shooting they could do something that directly impacts the game

on everything the QB does they are dependent on at least to some degree their teammates.. whereas a NBA player can do stuff literally by themselves

if you have jordan, Lebron, Duncan, etc you know you’re making the playoffs winning 50 plus games and decent enough team probably in the finals

yep when taking about team sports, too easy to look at basketball players since they have significantly more impact on the game

play both ways and could literally play the whole game.. and even when they are not shooting they could do something that directly impacts the game

on everything the QB does they are dependent on at least to some degree their teammates.. whereas a NBA player can do stuff literally by themselves

if you have jordan, Lebron, Duncan, etc you know you’re making the playoffs winning 50 plus games and decent enough team probably in the finals

Yeah and bigger than that Tom's name don't hold the weight of Jordan or Lebron. Nobody is drinking Gatorade because of Tom Brady. People not lining up to buy no air Brady's and we've seen football players can sell sneakers. Deion's and Bo's are still selling big.

Yeah and bigger than that Tom's name don't hold the weight of Jordan or Lebron. Nobody is drinking Gatorade because of Tom Brady. People not lining up to buy no air Brady's and we've seen football players can sell sneakers. Deion's and Bo's are still selling big.

jordan is a perfect example, we saw how great an athlete jordan was during the 80s.. but dude got more skilled and even though he wasnt the athlete he once was we still saw the dominant Mj during the 90s

but I look at brady like guys like steph, Duncan, Floyd mayweather or even Phelps.. where their were/are guys who might have been more athletically gifted, but the skill levels for those guys put them on a whole other level.. and I wouldn’t put brady as an athlete over any of those guys

Last edited:
I think the case for greatest football player has been made and is relatively clear at this point. no other player in the sport has contributed to their team's success as much as Brady

when comparing to other team sports, I tend to agree the basketball greats are greater, as they play larger roles than any football player does. there's also less luck involved in basketball than in football

1) he’s not

2) id probably say Lebron is the greatest athlete to play in the NBA

3) jordan is still the GOAT player

4) id say Caelab dressel is the greatest athlete to swim, while Phelps is the GOAT swimmer

When they say "greatest athlete" I don't think they're talking about actual athletic ability :lol:

Because that person probably isn't even an option on the list.

I think they mean most accomplished athlete in his or her sport.

When they say "greatest athlete" I don't think they're talking about actual athletic ability :lol:

Because that person probably isn't even an option on the list.

I think they mean most accomplished athlete in his or her sport.

then say that.. aint hard to say greatest nfl player ever..

when i think of greatest athletes ever, i look at specific people and how they succeeded at their specific sport

alot of dudes are better athletes than bird.. but bird was clearly the better NBA player.. there is more to sports than sheer athleticism

lebron is easily in the running for greatest athlete ever on this planet.. that dont make him a better basketball player than jordan

Guess they wanted a female in the pic so they put serena but when people think of the best tennis player ever it's one of the men's big three.

then say that.. aint hard to say greatest nfl player ever..

Because they want it to be a comparison across pro sports, so they just use the generic "athlete" as a descriptor.

I think the context of who is in the image clarifies it.

Back
Top Bottom