Tom Cable Breaks Asst. Coach Jaw

You're right; Niners fans aren't any better.

"How's Crabtree doing?" "Better than Heyward-Bey. LOL."

laugh.gif

bickering.jpg

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You're right; Niners fans aren't any better.

"How's Crabtree doing?" "Better than Heyward-Bey. LOL."

laugh.gif

bickering.jpg

dude the @#!% gets old. eventually we are going to respond. look at the other threads about this team, no one says @#!% except people like 92. AG, myself,others havent posted during the whole offseason about the team. i just read and think whatever but then you have 49er fans talking trash. fans of a team asworthless as the one they are ripping on. there is a point where its so absurd that we have to respond.
laugh.gif

raiders stay getting pissed on by everybody while the niners are going to keep on not meeting everyones preseason expectations. I dont know which is worse

Over the past 6 years, Raiders have won 25 games while the Niners have won 32. I don't think Niner fans have ANY room for #%@% talking on the Raiders. Atleast we all aknowledge our team is garbage while delusional niner fans come in every thread saying "LOOK OUT FOR US IN THE NFC WEST THIS YEAR!!!!!...SLEEPER TEAM!!!!"

Originally Posted by swizzc

Over the past 6 years, Raiders have won 25 games while the Niners have won 32. I don't think Niner fans have ANY room for #%@% talking on the Raiders. At least we all aknowledge our team is garbage while delusional niner fans come in every thread saying "LOOK OUT FOR US IN THE NFC WEST THIS YEAR!!!!!... SLEEPER TEAM!!!!"
this guy
roll.gif
...every fan is different...what about thecommitment to excellence and just win baby slogans?...doesnt that sound delusional?
laugh.gif

personally not on NT but my thing is i didnt care for the raiders cause one theyre not in my division second we play them in the reg. season like every 3 or 4yrs...but living in the eastbay i got sick and tired about these annoying raider fans talking crap so i began to hate them
laugh.gif
...anyways i love it though its all in good fun...battle of the bay
pimp.gif

Over the past 6 years, Raiders have won 25 games while the Niners have won 32. I don't think Niner fans have ANY room for %%@* talking on the Raiders. At least we all aknowledge our team is garbage while delusional niner fans come in every thread saying "LOOK OUT FOR US IN THE NFC WEST THIS YEAR!!!!!... SLEEPER TEAM!!!!"

laugh.gif
I'm saying...in every Raider thread coming at us sideways. We get it. We're not a good team, but guess what...neither are the 49ers. Theyhaven't been good since....
widget_cJPtGTfEbl35gudFh9SiCB.jpg

Originally Posted by AG 47

Over the past 6 years, Raiders have won 25 games while the Niners have won 32. I don't think Niner fans have ANY room for %%@* talking on the Raiders. At least we all aknowledge our team is garbage while delusional niner fans come in every thread saying "LOOK OUT FOR US IN THE NFC WEST THIS YEAR!!!!!... SLEEPER TEAM!!!!"

laugh.gif
I'm saying...in every Raider thread coming at us sideways. We get it. We're not a good team, but guess what...neither are the 49ers. They haven't been good since....
widget_cJPtGTfEbl35gudFh9SiCB.jpg
uhmm...havent been good since steve?
119_garciaJeff200.JPG
s_owens_i.jpg

yall havent been good since...
rice_new.jpg
and hes aformer niner...kinda like most of your best players
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom