Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Game is not hyped at all, will be another rainbow 6. What's the deal with the focus on group play lately? Don't they realize people want MP over anything. If COD hasn't taught you that over the years I don't know what to tell you.
COD is dead imo gotten tired of all their BS with crazy *** perks. im preferring the simplicity that this provides... more tactical base cant just run and gun. solid teamwork is key.

Game is not hyped at all, will be another rainbow 6. What's the deal with the focus on group play lately? Don't they realize people want MP over anything. If COD hasn't taught you that over the years I don't know what to tell you.
COD is dead imo gotten tired of all their BS with crazy *** perks. im preferring the simplicity that this provides... more tactical base cant just run and gun. solid teamwork is key.

I love games that require tactical teamwork but I have the issue w/ finding people to run w/ other than the random cats. COD lost it's way

I love games that require tactical teamwork but I have the issue w/ finding people to run w/ other than the random cats. COD lost it's way
Black Ops was fun for the first month. But since then, I haven't played it. The perk system really confused me and was a little too much, in my taste, IMO.

I'm hoping I can find people to run with on this game...Loved playing Battlefied 4 and having a legit squad who worked together.

I also think COD lost its fun factor, especially with adding that stupid boost jumping all over the map. Besides the community being extremely toxic, I think dropping a game every year truly hurts them. Why they never update the games they previously released is beyond me.

I also think COD lost its fun factor, especially with adding that stupid boost jumping all over the map. Besides the community being extremely toxic, I think dropping a game every year truly hurts them. Why they never update the games they previously released is beyond me.

Exactly. All this future tech stuff is boring. I loved the Zombies maps and the stories on Black Ops. They should just release one every other year, give the one game time to marinate and expand.

thread is surprisingly dead. i thought we would have had some feedback by now. :nerd:
Everyone sleep. Game has so much depth.

Playing with a squad is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Honestly wouldn't recommend this if you don't have a squad but you can matchmake with other people so that's also :pimp: if you're by yourself.

if the game was lit, we woulda have some good convo in here already IMO.

sounds like it may be something that needs time to appreciate which is fine to me. will install tonight so that i can play randomly and until the weekend.

Creating a character leaves a lot to be desired. Too generic and not deep like a Mass Effect or even Metal Gear Online where I could craft my player's face to my liking. 

thread is surprisingly dead. i thought we would have had some feedback by now.
nerd.gif

Playing with a squad is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Honestly wouldn't recommend this if you don't have a squad but you can matchmake with other people so that's also
pimp.gif
if you're by yourself.

sounds like it may be something that needs time to appreciate which is fine to me. will install tonight so that i can play randomly and until the weekend.
your opinion invalid b

Last edited:

thread is surprisingly dead. i thought we would have had some feedback by now. :nerd:

Playing with a squad is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . Honestly wouldn't recommend this if you don't have a squad but you can matchmake with other people so that's also :pimp: if you're by yourself.

your opinion invalid b

View media item 1936894

Just picked up my copy lunch, will be on later after work.

PSN- quadbaby if y'all tryna squad up

thread is surprisingly dead. i thought we would have had some feedback by now.
nerd.gif

Playing with a squad is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Honestly wouldn't recommend this if you don't have a squad but you can matchmake with other people so that's also
pimp.gif
if you're by yourself.

your opinion invalid b
my division not coming til tomorrow, lets play some destiny later lol jk

Where the Xbox fam at all these psn folks.

Un is held up for a day tho he already has a crew
Shotta and Im arent gonna b putting in work until the weekend
Nawgty said its trash and to find him in Nintendo Land
Memph hasnt realized that the darkzone is competitive MP yet
Jules lost his mic again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom