Ubisoft isn't sending review copies UNTIL the day of release
AGAIN
REVIEW COPIES WONT BE SENT TO PLACES LIKE IGN AND GAMESPOT
UNTIL DAY OF RELEASE
Which means u won't even get legit reviews until a week or 2 after release
thats not a good sign
Only a few other games that I can think of have had that
Where review copies weren't even sent until day of release

I don't think there is a ton of value in a game like this being played and reviewed before it's released to everyone though because it is online only.

So usually a game can be embargo'd either a day before or the day of release
Ubisoft isn't sending review copies UNTIL the day of release
AGAIN
REVIEW COPIES WONT BE SENT TO PLACES LIKE IGN AND GAMESPOT
UNTIL DAY OF RELEASE
Which means u won't even get legit reviews until a week or 2 after release
thats not a good sign
Only a few other games that I can think of have had that
Where review copies weren't even sent until day of release
I wanted to cop but also heard this ...this happens when a game is subpar 90% of the time... I thought nba live was the only game still doing this smh

shottadru shottadru @Ace93 i hope yall really enjoy this game.

my copy will be here tomorrow. will play this weekend.

and yea, im still happy with destiny since no other game has been better so far.

patiently waiting for gears 4 this fall.

ubisoft games are always hyped because of the high tech looking game play and trailers but tail off pretty quick. im done with Rainbow 6s from there tho... been pissed ever since they dropped Vegas 1 and 2 as different games when they were the same :lol:

Id still buy Ghost Recon tho but they have to do better with the MP aspect. the last one let me down terribly :smh:

and yea, im still happy with destiny since no other game has been better so far.

ubisoft games are always hyped because of the high tech looking game play and trailers but tail off pretty quick. im done with Rainbow 6s from there tho... been pissed ever since they dropped Vegas 1 and 2 as different games when they were the same :lol:

Id still buy Ghost Recon tho but they have to do better with the MP aspect. the last one let me down terribly :smh:
Why continue support for a company that continually disappoints u or under delivers ???

Why continue support for a company that continually disappoints u or under delivers ???

i dont support rainbow 6 because there was an era that i hated. vegas had lighting issues and a chopped up MP campaign so its just a sour taste.

Ghost Recon has always been fun to me as far as the multiplayer campaign so i just buy it for that. There used to be MP co-op missions vs the CPU that i used to like a lot. The last Recon had me hyped for the MP but only launched with an objected based MP that i wasnt cool with.

The Division is being purchased because its a win/win for me. I paid $50 after tax for my pre-order and will get $10 in rewards points. If i trade it in, i will get about $30 - $35 so its just a paid rental for me if i hate it. The beta was chill enough for me to decide to check it out.

Servers are up I could go cop after work but I'm not pressed I just started a new job so I'll dig in this weekend. Few streams up on twitch tho

I may jump on at midnight so I'll see y'all then

for real... destiny was terrible. I can't believe I was playing that for over a year
indifferent.gif

Is this game going to be good...? 
I'm hoping that it'll be good.

Servers are up I could go cop after work but I'm not pressed I just started a new job so I'll dig in this weekend. Few streams up on twitch tho

Text me when we running this weekend.

PSN: Dam_Its_Iceman, will be on tonight, put NT in the msg so I know you fam

srs question

and this may be the determining factor for me to buy or pass
Can I wear red and/or color my weapons red? I dont care about camo. Im all about the asthetics 
I dont think I saw this clarified in the demo/beta

srs question

and this may be the determining factor for me to buy or pass

Can I wear red and/or color my weapons red? I dont care about camo. Im all about the asthetics 

I dont think I saw this clarified in the demo/beta

yes. find me in the darkzone and ill help you turn your clothes red. :evil:

Had Division since friday and i cant even play til tomorrow :smh:

If it's a physical disc, you should be able to play it now. For some reason the servers are open for those that have physical discs of the game.

If it's a physical disc, you should be able to play it now. For some reason the servers are open for those that have physical discs of the game.

Yes its a physical disc, thanks for the info, even tho ur a bucs fan

Had my copy since Friday afternoon and I was tight that I couldn't play. I'm going to be on all night tonight. Add my PSN. I posted it on the last page.

Went to reserve my copy at gamestop when i traded in The Show 15. Hopefully get plenty of hours out of it. I love RB6 Siege so I have high hoped though im still skeptical

Back
Top Bottom