Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

mean.gif
I'm getting MIKE 20220360

Why does Ubisoft keep having to do graphics downgrades? Happened to them before with Watch Dogs. I just don't trust this company anymore when it comes to releasing quality titles. This review embargo also leads me to believe they know they missed the mark with this game.

thread is surprisingly dead. i thought we would have had some feedback by now. :nerd:

Its good, played for about an hour last night, just need more time to get more in depth, theres alot going on, doing some school work and going to work in a few so i should be back on tonight

Only played for about an hour last night since the first hour was spent looking at that error message I posted :lol:. It may just be in my head but it seemed as if they upped the enemy AI, which was much needed IMO. My bro was trying to be Rambo and got dealt with ASAP :rofl:

Only played through the initial tutorial which was just a few side missions. After you get through with those, you're gonna be at the section of the game that was in the Beta. Only finished the Madison Square Garden mission though. I had to get some rest before work.

Just read about the server issues this am real poor launch especially after the stress tests of the beta

Think I'll wait to the weekend to decide if I wanna cop. I'm cheap when it comes to games and don't wanna waste my $60

Smh Ubisoft playing with my emotions. I want my physical copy and I want it now!!! Preordered the game a few days before the Alpha servers went up. Haven't heard any info from them since the Beta. 

Should have canceled the preorder and picked up a copy at my local Gamestop.

Smh Ubisoft playing with my emotions. I want my physical copy and I want it now!!! Preordered the game a few days before the Alpha servers went up. Haven't heard any info from them since the Beta. 

Should have canceled the preorder and picked up a copy at my local Gamestop.

i would do that after you confirmed with ubi the shipping info.

thread is surprisingly dead. i thought we would have had some feedback by now. :nerd:
Everyone sleep. Game has so much depth.

Playing with a squad is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Honestly wouldn't recommend this if you don't have a squad but you can matchmake with other people so that's also :pimp: if you're by yourself.

Just read about the server issues this am real poor launch especially after the stress tests of the beta
thats most games though... youd think by now these companys would learn its better to be prepared then having server issues right off the bat

Game is not hyped at all, will be another rainbow 6. What's the deal with the focus on group play lately? Don't they realize people want MP over anything. If COD hasn't taught you that over the years I don't know what to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom