Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Mann i played with two of my boys from work for like 3.5 hours today and had an sbsolute blast. We played the first couple missions they had to catch up on and then went into the Dark Zone. It was our first time(my second but it was brief) and we werent prepared.

We end up meeting this dude at a level 14 while we were all under level 10. He was kinda weird how he called us his noobs and **** but he was cool whatever. So we run around for a long *** time causing trouble going rogue and all and he was looking out. Then he was like "i want you guys to know i love you", left the group, and blasted all of us. It was actually great

Reached lvl 30 today :smokin
LMGs >>>>>
The havoc I'm wrecking with an M60 E4 with more than 150 rounds in a magazine and zero recoil :x

Haven't got a gold tier drop from a DZ boss in the last 9 hours of gameplay.

I may be done until new content. Unbelievably frustrating. 
welcome to online rpg's, it's called grinding
laugh.gif

you shouldn't have everything handed to you. you still should be able to earn things and make the game last longer
Thanks. Not exactly new to this.

Nine hours of gameplay, and not a single useful item is excessive. 

Haven't got a gold tier drop from a DZ boss in the last 9 hours of gameplay.

I may be done until new content. Unbelievably frustrating. 
do you always quit things when you dont get what you want right away?
Yes. 2000+ hours of Destiny shows that.

Raid is out in a couple weeks. I am geared for it.

PVP is broken and there is extremely little end game content currently. So I'll take a break until the raid drops.

Last edited:
Yeah after you beat the game isn't much to do except dailies and Pray for DZ drops, I get what he's saying.

I still haven't 'discovered' anything east of the DZ... so much ground to cover. 

finally got my homies playing this game. For all yall Xbox 1 people, watch out for us OWtlaws in the DZ. We gunning for everybody..... unless you're way up there near level 30.... ol bully a** gamers 
mean.gif

Do a lot of people go rogue in the DZ? 

No, at least not yet. There's a huge penalty for going rogue and the pay off isn't really worth it. In my experience, most people actively avoid going rogue if possible and those who go rogue by accident will hide out in a corner until their counter is up.

I think I'm going to make another character and use that one to go rogue. Probably stop around level 14 and just take my weapons from my main character to go in the DZ

I got three high ends to drop in the DZ this morning after a guy in my group told me about building up my scavenger perk. I got the Midas and two armor pieces.

About to take the plunge with this game with Amazon prime and cop the Gold edition while it's still available at 20% percent off and my $5 gift code from Bings  

Last edited:
No, at least not yet. There's a huge penalty for going rogue and the pay off isn't really worth it. In my experience, most people actively avoid going rogue if possible and those who go rogue by accident will hide out in a corner until their counter is up.
Yeah, I read about that... people "accidentally" getting shot to get the shooter going rogue by accident... then "legitimately" killing them and stealing their stuff... 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Yo Empire the daily blesses you. Ran it twice today got 2 pieces of gear, my power took a big hit tho so hopefully my next pieces will bump it up or I'll have to re roll
Nice. Yea I kind of discovered that today. I knew the challenge mode was a guarantee, but the dailies are easy and have decent drop rates.

You can usually get through all three in an hour so I'll probably try and knock those out each day. Weird reset time... 5pm Pacific.

I'm 2 trophies away from the platinum as well... just trying to knock out the missions on hard, so doing the dailies should help with that.

View media item 1952672

Yo Empire the daily blesses you. Ran it twice today got 2 pieces of gear, my power took a big hit tho so hopefully my next pieces will bump it up or I'll have to re roll

Nice. Yea I kind of discovered that today. I knew the challenge mode was a guarantee, but the dailies are easy and have decent drop rates.

You can usually get through all three in an hour so I'll probably try and knock those out each day. Weird reset time... 5pm Pacific.

I'm 2 trophies away from the platinum as well... just trying to knock out the missions on hard, so doing the dailies should help with that.
the hard missions sure but how geared up are you to do the challenging also within an hour? did the tunnel, took like 45 min

View media item 1952672

the hard missions sure but how geared up are you to do the challenging also within an hour? did the tunnel, took like 45 min

U need a better squad took us 30 mins :smile:

Lincoln is a great farm map because not many shotgun rushers biggest headache is the snipers

Just coordinate the perks, med packs sticky bombs and smart covers you'll cut the time

Had some time to explorer and do the side missions. I really like the game. Sure some parts of it is redundant, but I mean, the game's setting keeps me hooked and the items I could find is neat. Hoping to play more this week.

Any lvl 14ers (give or take) up for the Times Square Power Relay mission right now?

Definitely depends. Russian Consulate or the UN mission are probably an hour or more themselves. But Lincoln Tunnel and Lexington are fairly quick. My group has played through them a dozen times each now and we can get through in around 30 minutes like Shotta said.

Back
Top Bottom