Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

I like doing missions solo. It feels more rewarding and badass. I'm not on hard mode though. Just whatever comes stock.

View media item 1952672

Yo Empire the daily blesses you. Ran it twice today got 2 pieces of gear, my power took a big hit tho so hopefully my next pieces will bump it up or I'll have to re roll

Nice. Yea I kind of discovered that today. I knew the challenge mode was a guarantee, but the dailies are easy and have decent drop rates.

You can usually get through all three in an hour so I'll probably try and knock those out each day. Weird reset time... 5pm Pacific.

I'm 2 trophies away from the platinum as well... just trying to knock out the missions on hard, so doing the dailies should help with that.
the hard missions sure but how geared up are you to do the challenging also within an hour? did the tunnel, took like 45 min

Definitely depends. Russian Consulate or the UN mission are probably an hour or more themselves. But Lincoln Tunnel and Lexington are fairly quick. My group has played through them a dozen times each now and we can get through in around 30 minutes like Shotta said.
yea think thats what I'm gonna start doing us farming those. also, 9 hours in dz4-5 running a named enemy circle... got 1 yellow..... an electronic mod :/

also for who hasn't noticed. gear you buy with dz cred even bps I believe are item level 30.things you get with phoenix cred are item level 31(higher dz enemies drop 31 too)
so these items are actually a lil bit better

^ What's your scavenging percentage at? I heard that plays a huge role in getting more gold tier drops.

That said, mine was 87% and I had the exact same luck as you. One gold gun mod in ~9 hours. 

Just unlocked gear-recalibration in my tech wing... need to learn about this now... Hmmm. 

Just unlocked gear-recalibration in my tech wing... need to learn about this now... Hmmm. 
A word of advice from someone who has put waaaaay too many Phoenix Coins into that thing.

A couple notes about it in general:

- every time you re-roll (recalibrate) a piece of gear, the cost to do it to that same piece goes up by almost double.

- purple costs money, gold costs Phoenix Credits

- you can select the specific stat on the gear you want to recalibrate. Alot of people I played with just thought they were re-rolling the DPS/Stamina/Skill number. Use up and down on your d-pad to select what skill you want to roll.

- pay attention to the range in which that piece of gear can roll at. If you have a 565 Firearm set of gloves and can only roll them as high as 570, you might be wasting your money.

Purple Gear - Recalibrate to your hearts content if you want. It only costs money so go hard.

Gold - Phoenix Credits so you have to be very sure that you want to re-roll.

You have to find a balance between leveling up but not wasting your money and PC on gear you will replace down the road.

My thought process was when I had purple gear, I'd roll it as much as I could to get high numbers or specific stat increases (scavenging, crit damage, ect).

Once I started getting gold tier gear I really wanted to re-roll it, and I did, but in hindsight it was a mistake.

You want to end up with item level 31 gold gear. If you have 30, you are wasting your Phoenix Credits. Not a big deal if they come by easy like they did in week 1, but with the DZ PC nerf, they need to be spent more carefully.

Again, it's personal preference, but I would suggest waiting to re-roll gold tier gear until you have item level 31 stuff.

As for Purple, money is easy to come by and you really arent spending it on anything once you hit 30. Re-roll it and use it to get an idea of how the whole process works so you are familiar when it comes time to start rolling your end-game gear.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips... 

Meanwhile, I'm still juggling with green and blue weapons... I did, however, just unlock purple ones! [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Slowly getting there! 

I passed this with two others on level 11. That is a hard *** mission.
I did it via matchmaker and somehow ended up jumping in mid-battle.  I ended up finishing it, but have no idea how it started.  Will need to do it again! 

I went in the level 30 DZ while I am at 20. I couldn't put a dent in nobody my friend used me as bait. But I did get some good gear.

Anyone wanna roll through the DZ tonight I'm level 18/20 in the DZ. I just want better guns and equipment :smh:.

GT: Minhsanity0

Finally got all the collectibles. 
smokin.gif

Rocking the pink jacket 
pimp.gif
 the other reward jackets for getting all collectibles aren't anything special

Can't believe folks are still playing this hyped trash
Even reputable gaming sites are calling this game filler
It's like gta: Black Friday terrorist edition
Game is trashy filler

It must be a real stinker if ign gave it like a game isn't good.

I pay ign reviews no mind but when they gave it like a game isn't good I take note.

Last edited:
^ What's your scavenging percentage at? I heard that plays a huge role in getting more gold tier drops.

That said, mine was 87% and I had the exact same luck as you. One gold gun mod in ~9 hours. 
has to be over 100,my knee pads alone have 88 plus a rare drop rate boost of 25%

edit: its 154%

Last edited:

roll.gif

IGN is trash tho
Guy is so bored. Banned from real gaming threads so he trolls with no real substance as usual. Why you care so much if folks are enjoying a game.
I was gonna comment and say the same thing but it's a waste of typing. Lord forbid people who are active in the "The Division" thread actual enjoy the game
mean.gif

It'll be the same thing when Quantum Break, Uncharted 4, Dark Souls 3 etc. release

View media item 1952672

Definitely depends. Russian Consulate or the UN mission are probably an hour or more themselves. But Lincoln Tunnel and Lexington are fairly quick. My group has played through them a dozen times each now and we can get through in around 30 minutes like Shotta said.

Yeah RC was rough, Def levels to the challenging missions. Lex is still up thankfully. But it can be rough if your crew doesn't have good gear I had a rough run with 2 of my boys and a random this evening. The hard daily missions are basically a cake walk at this point.

Guy is so bored. Banned from real gaming threads so he trolls with no real substance as usual. Why you care so much if folks are enjoying a game.

Word shotta i trust NT opinion over any gaming site or mag. (Except for batman u screwed me on that on lol)

Back
Top Bottom