Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

my fire fights solo got easier when I learned you can throw the turret
:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

turret suppress . you flank, flourish

What skill-set are you guys using?  
I'm using Turret and Pulse... haven't really experimented with the others.

And gun combo?  Do all 3rd-guns come with unlimited ammo?

Flame turret and napalm seekers. Fire & Blood everywhere, word to the Targaryens. ALL OFFENSE.

Recently got the game. None of my friends have gotten it so I've been struggling to get a crew to play online.

If anybody is looking to play in the dark zone or orherwise lmk. My psn is senhalem

I'll add you tonight if I remember :lol: I'm picking up my copy after work.

those turrets can get you in some deep **** in DZ though 
laugh.gif

I really enjoy this game...

But between March Madness, this, and studying for the GRE in a couple of weeks... I'm stretched too thin :lol:

Been rolling with my buds and we do work. Haven't set foot in the DZ though since the release. Enjoyed it in the beta but I'm a little terrified to go with so much at stake haha

DZ99?!

@TheDivisionGame
Congratulations to Chaos 3SK, first player to reach Dark Zone rank 99 !

I really enjoy this game...

But between March Madness, this, and studying for the GRE in a couple of weeks... I'm stretched too thin
laugh.gif

Been rolling with my buds and we do work. Haven't set foot in the DZ though since the release. Enjoyed it in the beta but I'm a little terrified to go with so much at stake haha
I'm scared too lol.

So I've been doing a lot of the side missions and encounters. 

Those that make it through and are bored, the Platinum trophy is fairly easy to get. Hardest trophy is the beating all missions on hard while being level 30. And that's just a little time consuming.
U prob can get that over time also just doing the daily lol
Yea for sure. Just make sure you do them on hard. Challenging does not count for the trophy/achievement.

Any of y'all want a new PS4 friend, my PSN is krayven1980.  Just hit 28 last night, gonna get up to 30 and start working on the DZ this weekend.  I usually play after 9 or 10 central after the wife goes to bed.  

Heads up if you have or are thinking of making a 2nd character.

Had a friend who put some serious time into his character make a 2nd one to go into the DZ and not worry about his DZ rank.

When he transferred his gear from his main to the alt through the stash, it worked fine. However when he started to actually fight mobs, his gear glitched out and vanished.

He lost 5 gold tier gear pieces and a few mods for his vector.

He put a ticket in with Ubisoft, but I suggest not risking it until they sort out the gear transfers.

That Pakhan high end LMG you can buy for 480k credits wrecks everything :x
I bought the high end Vector blueprint because everyone seemed to glorify that gun but it's trash compared to the Pakhan. Maybe I haven't crafted the right set of perks yet

Yea I have a purple pair and a blue pair. I think they are labeled Trendy Sneaker or something. 

They also have what appear to be Etnies skate shoes with a slightly different logo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom