Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

so im made late to the party but it seems dudes aren't about this game anymore? :nerd: thread seems long dead...

started it a week or two ago. at 27 now. a lot of stuff feels repetitive. same types of missions, assaults, etc.

i personally find the elites concept dumb. from goons who take half a clip to die, to these elites who have as much life as the final boss in kingdom hearts is absolutely ******ed. i mean they couldn't find another way to make it challenging? the long enemy life thing is really stupid. even with the best armor i can equip and at 27, a sniper will have me near death. makes no sense. this isn't a game with aliens or something final fantasy.

i love the open world of new york, i think its really cool. unfortunately you are just gathering the same crap, and fighting harder guys as you move towards midtown east.

i also think its really cool that you can team up to complete missions. unfortunately, there aren't that many players to matchmake. and aside from the big story missions, there isn't much to do except repetitive stuff.

the fact that there aren't new guns (mostly) as you level up is corny. you just get the same guns at higher level...foh.

bugs. my seeker mines sometimes disappear and never explode which is mad annoying since im at the point where i shooting up the LMB and these fools got the same damn abilities. im down for a challenge, but the balance seems way off.

not sure how long ill stick with the game tho...don't see it lasting very long.

so im made late to the party but it seems dudes aren't about this game anymore? :nerd: thread seems long dead...

started it a week or two ago. at 27 now. a lot of stuff feels repetitive. same types of missions, assaults, etc.

i personally find the elites concept dumb. from goons who take half a clip to die, to these elites who have as much life as the final boss in kingdom hearts is absolutely ******ed. i mean they couldn't find another way to make it challenging? the long enemy life thing is really stupid. even with the best armor i can equip and at 27, a sniper will have me near death. makes no sense. this isn't a game with aliens or something final fantasy.

i love the open world of new york, i think its really cool. unfortunately you are just gathering the same crap, and fighting harder guys as you move towards midtown east.

i also think its really cool that you can team up to complete missions. unfortunately, there aren't that many players to matchmake. and aside from the big story missions, there isn't much to do except repetitive stuff.

the fact that there aren't new guns (mostly) as you level up is corny. you just get the same guns at higher level...foh.

bugs. my seeker mines sometimes disappear and never explode which is mad annoying since im at the point where i shooting up the LMB and these fools got the same damn abilities. im down for a challenge, but the balance seems way off.

not sure how long ill stick with the game tho...don't see it lasting very long.
You can see why we all deleted it

I still play it on and off in the underground, but basically I'm waiting for the 1.4 patch which is a complete overhaul.   All the issues @sreggie101  mentioned are legit and, in theory, be fixed with this new patch.  We shall see.  The enemies will be more balanced and won't take 50 bullets to kill... hopefully.   Are you on PS4?  I can join you and help level up.

PSN: SinnerP

I'm going to give this game another shot. 

Will help me save my money from splurging on new games lol

Dz still gonna be garbage
ohwell.gif

I'm excited for the new patch. Hopefully it fixes a lot of issues and there won't be an overpowered gear set combo. The shotgun bs is annoying since everyone runs it in the DZ.

nah im on xbox one :\ ill keep an eye out for that 1.4...
GT: heavyguns001

sidenote..
may even sell my one and go to xbox scopio or ps4 pro...which ever is better. xbox one software is diarrhea. how hard is it to engineer a fast speed UI like sony? :smh: disgraceful.

Last edited:
My last post in here was the last time I played. Game was just too unforgiving and ******ed

I hope the patch can fix the issues. Granted I've been paying attention to the reddit but I know massives track record with this game and how incompetent they are

Well see

My last post in here was the last time I played. Game was just too unforgiving and ******ed

I hope the patch can fix the issues. Granted I've been paying attention to the reddit but I know massives track record with this game and how incompetent they are

Well see

Made a lot of progress in the Last hour! Def a game changer

This game ever get any less gimmicky?

Haven't played since the first incursion with shotgun dudes sniping you from across the room.

Snap, I'm going to jump on and check it out tonight. Maybe I'll finally get my M1A that I've been wanting lol.

Back
Top Bottom