Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Does anyone know when they're supposed to introduce the mobile app where you or a friend can offer support for other people playing the game?
lol you late man, that ish been scrapped when ubi pulled the okidoke wit how the game was really supposed to be

Basically it was probably too hard for them to figure out how to make it work correctly so they said forget it.

Seems like they made Falcon Lost harder. The APC can shoot down into the middle now.

Man...the folks I normally played with no longer play. They all went to Overwatch or WoW. Bummmer.

Game lost its luster after a few weeks... everytime im about to play it i say to myself " do you really want yo spend 3 hours on this right now"?

The dlc is cool but most my people on Overwatch and they all
Going to red dead this week. I still play from time to time

Game lost its luster after a few weeks... everytime im about to play it i say to myself " do you really want yo spend 3 hours on this right now"?
This is how I am about the game right now. After about 30 minutes I just go back to FIFA. 
frown.gif

From what I've seen, the DLC is good for solo players who don't go into the DZ a lot... good for gearing up. 

This is how I am about the game right now. After about 30 minutes I just go back to FIFA. :frown:

Got to a point where i only got on to do challenging daily. Then i just stopped. I thought the 1.3 patch would get me back in

But it's still the same old. I haven't played in like 3 weeks

I don't mess around in the DZ. I just do my dailies. I was actually thinking of getting into Overwatch since I built a PC for gaming that I never use. I did pay $100 for The Divison tho so it's hard to give up on it.

What's getting old is every ****** Tuesday and Thursday there's sever maintence which are the nights I. Can play with my boys.
I don't get it . At 3am if it was Tuesday 3-5 like destiny cool. But bruh cmon

You'd think that one weekly scheduled maintenance would be all the game needs to fix the common bugs that users have experienced from launch. But, no.

I really love the story and the concept of the game...I just feel like Ubisoft could have added more content to the story and the overall gameplay to keep players hooked.

From terrible drop rates to the lack of story mode, I think this game isn't going to recover or have a bounce back like Destiny did.

I'll still keep the game for now...hoping down the road some major changes happen.

I thought the 1.3 patch would get me back in

But it's still the same old. I haven't played in like 3 weeks
But the 1.3 update is more for the rebalancing of the gear-sets and weapons... some nerf'd, some not.  The real changes are from the Underground DLC. 

Anyway, now that the map-glitch but has been fixed, the grind continues... it is all about Heroic @ Lexington now... 

Traded mine in. Haven't touched my system since I cut my cable and internet. Game lost it for me before then also since I was usually a solo player and it forces you to co-op in order to get good gear and what not. Only got $12 for it from GameStop too :smh:

Traded mine in. Haven't touched my system since I cut my cable and internet. Game lost it for me before then also since I was usually a solo player and it forces you to co-op in order to get good gear and what not. Only got $12 for it from GameStop too :smh:
you should've known you weren't gonna solo

you should've known you weren't gonna solo

I thought I could've and I did except when it came to the DZ, but I also thought that we could get decent gear outside of the DZ. The older I get and less time I have for these type of games w/ a heavy online portion, the more I realize it's not worth it. Can't compete w/ dudes who have no life and play these games a lot :lol:

Been playing the new DLC... it's not bad... and you can grind it solo or with a team.  Granted a team will help you level up faster, but solo is still very doable.  

Been playing the new DLC... it's not bad... and you can grind it solo or with a team.  Granted a team will help you level up faster, but solo is still very doable.  

That sounds good. I plan to hop on when I get home from work.

Back
Top Bottom