Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Reading some of the 1.4-reviews, seems like they're moving in the right direction.  Can't wait to test it out in a few days.

It's not bad. You can max out your gear score pretty easily without having to do incursions which seem to be easier. The Underground stuff seems easier too.

Really enjoying the game so far. Taking my time and doing all the side missions. This story tho :wow:
dyeable the initial experience outside of endgame is fun. the new tiers for world difficulty is nice. I can now go to the easiest one and 1 shot everything to help my friend :lol:

dyeable the initial experience outside of endgame is fun. the new tiers for world difficulty is nice. I can now go to the easiest one and 1 shot everything to help my friend :lol:

Can i be your friend :frown: lol naw man im hooked on this game so many things to do. Ive made it to lvl 16. Them dudes with the flamethrowers tho :smh: and them dudes that run up on you with a shotty :smh:

Can i be your friend :frown: lol naw man im hooked on this game so many things to do. Ive made it to lvl 16. Them dudes with the flamethrowers tho :smh: and them dudes that run up on you with a shotty :smh:

If you were weren't playing before the 1.4 update you have no idea about the struggle with shotgunners.

If you were weren't playing before the 1.4 update you have no idea about the struggle with shotgunners.
laugh.gif
 Truth.

Is the game still full of bullet sponge enemies? I HATED that @#$@. Boss fights were so boring. Crouch behind a barrier, pop up to unload a clip, crouch back down and reload while the boss unloads a clip, repeat 200x

Last edited:
Is the game still full of bullet sponge enemies? I HATED that @#$@. Boss fights were so boring. Crouch behind a barrier, pop up to unload a clip, crouch back down and reload while the boss unloads a clip, repeat 200x

Its not that bad anymore. It doesn't seem to be as hard as it was.

son you're on my list :lol:

Sorry for the newb question but what do you mean by 50 percent armor?

When you get a bunch of armor on your gear. If the gear doesn't have armor you can put some on there. I think the highest is 75?

I have 50 right now and it's more than enough. I can survive in challenging against level 33s very decently

Back
Top Bottom