Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Lmao yeah that happens sometimes I wish the level cap was higher hopefully they add a lot in he DLC
Praying no destiny bs level caps

Only just realized that there was a separate thread... 
mean.gif

Constantly looking for new parts/mods/weapons/accessories while discovering new bits of info and base-upgrades... it's addicting!

And it feels more like an art to decide what to upgrade and tinker with to find what best suits you.

Blows my mind that some are on double-digit levels for both areas... 
laugh.gif

I'm only Lvl12!!!  Similar-level teamwork would be appreciated! 

PSN: SinnerP
dude i think i quoted you on the PS thread about this thread...

my only complain besides a glitch where i fall through the map after i climb down to the sewer 
laugh.gif
 is i wish they would gimp higher level friends to your level instead of the other way around 

Only played it once since I was busy this weekend. Loved what I played though,

PSN frankworld34

Level 4. Will play later today.

Add me ppls, psn Dam_Its_iceman lvl 8 with a mic and heart

live in the area so I know how to get around lol

i got murked with a shotty this weekend tho and the feeling was just raw :lol:
dude hit me so hard that i didnt get the bleed out animation. was straight 1 shot and dead.

This happened to me in an area I was a lil under leveled for :lol: Stressful.

I hate the bat men more than the shotgunners. The shotgunners at least approach you slowly and methodically. Purple bat men scream then come running for you :smh:

Having a solid squad to run with increases the enjoyability one hundred percent for me.

i got murked with a shotty this weekend tho and the feeling was just raw :lol:
dude hit me so hard that i didnt get the bleed out animation. was straight 1 shot and dead.

This happened to me in an area I was a lil under leveled for :lol: Stressful.

I hate the bat men more than the shotgunners. The shotgunners at least approach you slowly and methodically. Purple bat men scream then come running for you :smh:

Having a solid squad to run with increases the enjoyability one hundred percent for me.

im cool with having a squad or just running solo or with a smaller group. its cool that the matchmaking is so seemless because there are some missions where id like to have some help so i just do a quick matchmaking and start it. dudes pop in while im fighting and contribute :smile:

I need to get to level 30 in the DZ thats when all the weapons start to get that insane DMG score.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

dude i think i quoted you on the PS thread about this thread...
Oh man, I missed that!  Welp.  But I'm here now! 
laugh.gif

Another glitch I noticed was how the game keeps telling me to complete one of the tutorials in my Base, but I've already done it.  It won't "complete" it and give me my damn 500 XPs!  

I'll add some of you other guys later!  

I had a issue where I kept on falling through the world during a mission. I logged off and logged back on and was able to finish the mission. A reoccurring issue I currently have is that two echoes won't activate when I hover over them.

Oh man, I missed that!  Welp.  But I'm here now! 
laugh.gif

Another glitch I noticed was how the game keeps telling me to complete one of the tutorials in my Base, but I've already done it.  It won't "complete" it and give me my damn 500 XPs!

I'll add some of you other guys later!
laugh.gif
 welcome bro

PSN: JR_Greatness275

Lvl. 11, will add all NT and #NT folk down to run. Trying to get my DZ funds up though.

Just started the game today. I usually suck at shooters because my aiming sucks so that's what i'll work on the most. Only at level 3 right now.

Worst thing about the shotgunners on challenging is that they double tap you, word to Zombieland.
Not even lying, those boys show no mercy.

You get downed they're going to put you all the way down, every single time 
laugh.gif

Do you guys deconstruct everything or do you sell? I'm torn.

I do a little bit of both. Mainly deconstruct though because it will help you more in the long run. Just keep crafting blue materials, then from blue craft gold materials. And then when you are at that level to get gold it'll be nice that you already have alot of gold material to contruct a weapon or something else. Instead of trying to buy it.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Does anybody on PS4 play from like 1-5 PM EST on the weekdays? My schedule sucks for linking up lol

I do a little bit of both. Mainly deconstruct though because it will help you more in the long run. Just keep crafting blue materials, then from blue craft gold materials. And then when you are at that level to get gold it'll be nice that you already have alot of gold material to contruct a weapon or something else. Instead of trying to buy it.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
Okay...I'll probably just deconstruct everything now. 

I was selling everything that I no longer use. 

Hit level 30 last night. No forever 29 for me. Has anyone gotten any high-end gear yet?
Either daily challenges or killing named Elites in DZ is the best way. I have all gold gear right now, but nothing GREAT yet.

The Classic M1A is probably the best gun in the game IMO. It's a marksman rifle and I have a friend who is going 400K+ damage on headshots with it.

The Midas SMG is also very good.

Goal should be to get level 50 in the DZ and then go to the saferoom vendor in DZ6 to start getting end game loot. Everything costs Phoenix credits, so start hoarding them.

You know it's end gaame level when you inspect it, scroll to the the bottom, and the item level says 31. Some gold gear is item level 30, but that means there is a better version out there.

Once you get that gear, you want to start re-rolling it to get the highest number (DPS, Stamina, and/or SKill) possible within that piece. 

For example, I picked up an item level 31 mask, but it dropped with 456 firepower. I prefer stamina, so I re-rolled and saw the limit for that gear was 575. I got a good roll of 565 stamina, so for me, that's great and as close to the limit as I'll probably get without losing a bunch of Phoenix Credits trying to re-roll (cost doubles each time you use them on the same item).

And to add, you basically HAVE to run dailies on challenging to farm Phoenix Credits. Ubisoft nerfed the Dark Zone PC drop rate. Now you get one or two for a boss kill in the DZ, while you can get 30+ for one run through a daily on challenging, as well as a guaranteed gold drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom