Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Ran with a bunch of randoms just now... Amherst @ Legendary. Not too bad... though the last boss took forever. Rewards were meh, but it was still pretty gratifying. Everyone knew what they were doing, which made life easier.

Same could be said on PS4. I've came across randoms who choose to hang back and play very passively on Hard... drives me mad. Luck of the draw.

Same could be said on PS4. I've came across randoms who choose to hang back and play very passively on Hard... drives me mad. Luck of the draw.
Man dudes on x1 run in and go rambo only to get molly womped promptly like we aint on legendary lol

They need to change 1 thing in resistance. If someone leaves the group... drop all credits. Cause I'm sick of dudes getting them all then leaving.

Got 6 piece classified nomad, pred, striker.
Nomad is goat for pve. Pred is goat for pve.

Gonna try a ninja backpack build and one of everything else and see what it does.

Mdr and house together are amazing. Bullfrog is nice, but not for pve

^ Nomad for pvp, you mean?

I have so many Bullfrogs, but never use it. I do like my House-MDR combo though... depending on the mission, of course.

Man dudes on x1 run in and go rambo only to get molly womped promptly like we aint on legendary lol
Yeah, I know what you mean. Or even Challenging... when the matchmaking hasn't even been completed and some dude charges in and gets the entire team killed. I once joined a Warrengate Challenging team where they were still at the front-gate, but everyone had already died with new members being attacked as soon as they spawned in. I left that ish immediately.

Or even at the end of Lexington... everyone should be at that backroom after you kill those 2 big guys, waiting for Barrett to come out. But I've played with teams where everyone stayed back... and I was left alone standing in front of the door.

the legendary hunter in Amherst is so Tanky. 100 stacks with striker with a house (me), sticky and clusters from a tac, and a predator user and it took us a good minute of non stop firing to kill him

Tried out the other new Legendary mission last night... Grand Central Station. Wasn't too bad. I can see myself grinding Amherst... with the right group, it can be cleared in 20mins or so. And yeah, that last Hunter is tanky AF. So frustrating when they're about to die, when they pop a heal.

I want to grab it but I can’t do the grind. I was always behind in the first one and couldn’t compete in the DZ cause I never kept up with the meta. I hope this one isn’t a grind fest.

I want to grab it but I can’t do the grind. I was always behind in the first one and couldn’t compete in the DZ cause I never kept up with the meta. I hope this one isn’t a grind fest.

It will be.

But I am just gonna take it at my own pace. I was mentioning to Ricky D Ricky D that I don’t appreciate the sense of urgency these types of games put on with making you feel like you have to do x by this date and if you don’t get in on this event then you miss out on that. It takes the fun out of it for me.

I’m looking forward to it though and will put in time but I’ll get there how I get there.

What editions are ya'll going for. 100 bucks for the gold edition gets you the season pas and the game 3 days early. The season pass really worth 40 bucks?

Might just go with the base and decide if i want the season pass later. There's always the chance the game is bugged out on launch just like D1

Not letting this game become a job for me. I’ll play at my own pace and enjoy it my way. Also I read that year one DLC is free. If not, I’ll probably pass. At the rate I plan on playing, I’ll probably be under leveled for the DLC when it drops anyway :lol:

Gonna grab this or anthem...I feel this will be the better game

Played the first one for a while but I never messed around in the dz.

Same for destiny I buy them and play the story and that’s about it

It will be.

But I am just gonna take it at my own pace. I was mentioning to Ricky D Ricky D that I don’t appreciate the sense of urgency these types of games put on with making you feel like you have to do x by this date and if you don’t get in on this event then you miss out on that. It takes the fun out of it for me.

I’m looking forward to it though and will put in time but I’ll get there how I get there.

this is what i hated...love the game played with a lot of NTers...i missed one weekend release and i felt super behind...plus all those glitch before the patch made it a no for me.

I will buy the 2nd one but not sure if its going to be for ps4 or xbox

Back
Top Bottom