Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Had a tough time matchmaking for a level yesterday evening. But easily was able to matchmake with someone at 5AM this morning lol.

The Daily Mission yesterday was Roosevelt Island.... OMG, damn near impossible. I can't imagine Challenging. :sick:

Yeah I agree these regional servers suck. Takes so long to match make and trying to solo a stronghold is suicide. Really wish they would do something to matchmaking faster.

Seriously, just getting melted by some of these yellow-elite NPC's... WTF. Tearing through my armor with ease. :smh:

I deleted my character on accident the other day. I was only on level 20. I was on the main screen looking for my phone after it was ringing. Somehow my controller landed on the buttons and held right stick at the same time to wipe her out completely.

I sent Ubisoft a ticket for their customer service so hopefully they reach out to me. If not I wont be too bothered either since it was my own stupidity :lol:

I have over 60 purple and high end gears and weapons in my loot box so far so after level 12-13I'll be good to go.

Seriously, just getting melted by some of these yellow-elite NPC's... WTF. Tearing through my armor with ease. :smh:

I really hate that guy in the bee keeper suite with the sledgehammer damn you gotta be like Ali with that dude stick and move stick and move.

Haha, I know what you mean. The first time I encountered them, I was like "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!"
Scary AF... like some ax murderer in a horror film.

Haha, I know what you mean. The first time I encountered them, I was like "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!"
Scary AF... like some ax murderer in a horror film.

last night i got murdered by a dude with a ****ing chainsaw....a ****ING CHAINSAW

I've been grinding out the apparel caches for the event. I have 15 out of 30 right now. The weapon skins you get are the best in the game in my opinion. Currently at 475 gear score. I should be at 500 tonight.

Just starting out this game. Some people say do the side missions before the main story and some say after. Who is correct?

Save the Side Missions till you reach Lv20 and beyond. The reason is that it will always give you 1/3 of your XP bar.

Finally reached Tier 2 with a gear score of 340. Should I do another stronghold now or increase my gear score first?

If your GS is enough to do the Stronghold, then just do it. Moving up a tier will help you gear up faster.

Mostly damage and armor. No specific build... just high-end pieces for now. Assault Rifle and Rifle.

Was thinking about trying to collect some of the hunter masks tonight if anyone wants to team up. I’m on PS4.

Back
Top Bottom