Tony Parker now has his own shoe: Zoom Flight Club

That would be nice but dont think i would be willing to pay $125+shipping for this shoe when they are sitting on shelves.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

That would be nice but dont think i would be willing to pay $125+shipping for this shoe when they are sitting on shelves.
even the pe edition at hoh is on sale so if not that much bought those not that much would buy the id.
eyes.gif
at the flight clubs selling out just because it's in a megatron box otherthan that it won't sell at all smh
tired.gif

I think someone said those may come out in aug, i dont know if they were a HOH exclusive or not.

cant wait for these to hit outlets so i can get a few pair of the JR smiths hopefully.

how do these fit? hopefully not narrow like HD's as i have a fairly wide foot and i really want some of these for <$50 at the outlets...

bay area NT'ers: blk/grey/red pairs can be found at colma, palo alto and san jose locations along with wht/blk/red hypermax's.

ANY1 KNOWS WHEN THE BLK/WHT/GREEN CW WILL BE RELEASED? I HEARD BEFORE HERE IN NT IT WILL BE THIS JULY, BUT NO SIGHTINGS SO FAR.

HELP ME OUT PLS.

Originally Posted by Tjay

ANY1 KNOWS WHEN THE BLK/WHT/GREEN CW WILL BE RELEASED? I HEARD BEFORE HERE IN NT IT WILL BE THIS JULY, BUT NO SIGHTINGS SO FAR.

HELP ME OUT PLS.
call nike 800 806 6453 and talk to a rep. They're the ones that said july. But it could've been scrapped due to these shoes not sellingthat well. Just ask them if it will be released. Thanks.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by Tjay

HELP ME OUT PLS.
call nike 800 806 6453 and talk to a rep. They're the ones that said july. But it could've been scrapped due to these shoes not selling that well. Just ask them if it will be released. Thanks.

THANKS FOR THE HELP. I DID CALL NIKE. THAY TOLD ME THAT FOR NOW, THEY DON'T HAVE ANY NEW SCHEDULED RELEASE DATE FOR OTHER CW. I'M BUGGED. I REALLYWANTED THE WHT/GREEN/BLK. IF ONLY I COULD GET THE BG7. HMMMP.

tried on the TP's and these things are confortable as heck out of the box.

but these are definitely going to be sitting around on shelves so i'll wait until the price drops.

NT Chicago has 2 pairs of POPs in 9.5 for $68. I'd get a pair but I already feel like there's too much room in the toe areas with a size 9.

Anyway, I finally played ball in the blk/gry/red that I bought a few weeks back and found it really comfy. Zoom Air in the forefoot or not, these are wellcushioned throughout. The only thing I found disappointing with the shoes was that it did not provide sufficient mid-foot and forefoot lockdown. I tied thelaces tight and still felt a little side to side movement while playing (I must have been spoiled playing in my Zoom Drives). Ventilation was excellentconsidering the shroud and the material used allows for minimal creasing. Once these hit outlets, I'm going all out.

do you guys think that the blk/purple will be out in NR like the blk/gray/red?

Back
Top Bottom