TOONAMI is BACK!

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Gundam Wing is a must

so much of a must, I just found the remastered version online. I dont need toonami for it anymore

ya i bought all of gundam wing and yu yu hakusho on dvd anytime i want i can pop it in

iGSX8PaONivaW.gif

Originally Posted by jm9312

I seem like the minority but I want DBZ

You're not alone. I want it. Episode fillers and all.

DBZ, Gundams, toss in a mixture of shows and BOOM!

This kids nowadays missed Reboot and everything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by jm9312

I seem like the minority but I want DBZ
You're not alone. I want it. Episode fillers and all.

DBZ, Gundams, toss in a mixture of shows and BOOM!

This kids nowadays missed Reboot and everything.
laugh.gif
Eh, I just get tired of it. If they were doing a new DB series I'd be on board but I don't have the patience for the old version. On a side note, Kai butchered the experience with the weak music.

I feel what you saying about kids today missing the good shows. I have my little nephew watch Looney Toons, Batman: Animated Series, etc. I just wish there was a channel that was consistent with the old shows.

That's cool, but I hope this time Toonami can air unedited anime like Adult Swim.

I can watch DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin, and Tenchi (uncut) online.

I was the biggest Toonami fan out there.

CN is now my fav channel again. I can't stand half the stuff on Adult Swim, Toonami will bring it back tho

I kind of want to see one piece

sad I never really got to watch any shows you guys are talking about, but now I may have the chance.

Voltron, justice league, old school pokemon, samurai jack, gundam, and DBZ is all i ask.
pimp.gif

Didnt they also ran trigun and cowboy Bebop(i know they give it on adult swim im just asking )?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Voltron, justice league, old school pokemon, samurai jack, gundam, and DBZ is all i ask.
pimp.gif

Didnt they also ran trigun and cowboy Bebop(i know they give it on adult swim im just asking )?

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

pimp.gif

All those shows including Champloo,Cyborg 009,Clone Wars,Jackie Chan adventures, Neon Genesis,Transformers,Zatch Bell were all
pimp.gif
 and even Toonami's own show IGPX was so $%#+#!* piff 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They DO have a new original program for those who speculated. As far as the schedule goes the bump for the line up should air either Thursday or at the latest Sunday with the new episodes.

Back
Top Bottom