TOP 10 TWO SPORT ATHLETES OF ALL TIME - BO KNOWS...

Deion is the most impressive for me ,, as for A. I . , woah thats a load to be theman in virginia , if only he was taller he woulda owned the titles i feel he deserves ,

Deion is the most impressive for me ,, as for A. I . , woah thats a load to be theman in virginia , if only he was taller he woulda owned the titles i feel he deserves ,

Iverson was that dude back in HS. He could have easily played football as well.

Tim Duncan?????????

Brown, Thorpe, Sanders, and Jackson >>>>>> ANYONE.

If Charlie Ward would have played in the NFL, he would have been on this list.

Iverson was that dude back in HS. He could have easily played football as well.

Tim Duncan?????????

Brown, Thorpe, Sanders, and Jackson >>>>>> ANYONE.

If Charlie Ward would have played in the NFL, he would have been on this list.

Tony Gonzalez was a beast at Cal.

I can understand Tim Duncan a little bit, he was supposed to be an olympian swimmer.

MJ though? He was the best ever at basketball but quite possibly the worst ever at baseball.

Tony Gonzalez was a beast at Cal.

I can understand Tim Duncan a little bit, he was supposed to be an olympian swimmer.

MJ though? He was the best ever at basketball but quite possibly the worst ever at baseball.

This list means nothing without Stephen Neal. Stephen Neal recently retired from the New England Patriots where he started at guard for most of the last decade. He was a three time Super Bowl Champion despite never playing the sport in college. Unlike somebody like Antonio Gates who merely played another sport in college, Neal was a dominant college wrestler who won the National Championship (by taking out Brock Lesnar). Stephen Neal then went on to win the World Championships at his weight class and was named the best wrestler in the world.

He should be number 4 at the very lowest on this list.

Another wrestler who absolutely would have to be included in any serious discussion is Carlton Haselrig. This guy was an NCAA National Champ and World Champion who went on to make the Pro-Bowl playing guard for the Pittsburgh Steelers despite not playing in college.

These two guys may not have been as high profile as people like AI, Deion, or MJ, but they absolutely have accomplished more as far as competing in multiple sports.

This list means nothing without Stephen Neal. Stephen Neal recently retired from the New England Patriots where he started at guard for most of the last decade. He was a three time Super Bowl Champion despite never playing the sport in college. Unlike somebody like Antonio Gates who merely played another sport in college, Neal was a dominant college wrestler who won the National Championship (by taking out Brock Lesnar). Stephen Neal then went on to win the World Championships at his weight class and was named the best wrestler in the world.

Another wrestler who absolutely would have to be included in any serious discussion is Carlton Haselrig. This guy was an NCAA National Champ and World Champion who went on to make the Pro-Bowl playing guard for the Pittsburgh Steelers despite not playing in college.

These two guys may not have been as high profile as people like AI, Deion, or MJ, but they absolutely have accomplished more as far as competing in multiple sports.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Where's Ochocinco?

I thought that any football or basketball player could throw on some cleats and be dominant at soccer because of their superior athleticism?
roll.gif

Deion was
eek.gif
tho at baseball 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what i remember most from deion was the tim mccarver incident, and when he got in a scuffle for drawing the $ into the sand at homeplate, lol

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Where's Ochocinco?

I thought that any football or basketball player could throw on some cleats and be dominant at soccer because of their superior athleticism?
roll.gif

Deion was
eek.gif
tho at baseball 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what i remember most from deion was the tim mccarver incident, and when he got in a scuffle for drawing the $ into the sand at homeplate, lol

Where's Ochocinco?

What was the name of the guy who posted that nonsense?
laugh.gif

Where's Ochocinco?

What was the name of the guy who posted that nonsense?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

The only one I wouldn't include is Michael Jordan. Otherwise, it's a pretty good list of athletes.

I'd throw Herschel Walker & Charlie Ward in the mix as well.

The only one I wouldn't include is Michael Jordan. Otherwise, it's a pretty good list of athletes.

I'd throw Herschel Walker & Charlie Ward in the mix as well.

Back
Top Bottom