Top 23 Jordan Accounts Worldwide - Where are they?

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Can you tell G to kiss my ...?
smile.gif
roll.gif

I will try to make some calls to some urban accounts in GA tomorrow, but I doubt I will be successful, they gone act like they dont know what I'm talkingabout

An employee at DTLR in PG Plaza said they are going to get them. However when I asked a manager, he said he didn't know.

If you remember they got the black and red XIXs and released them early at an event. They've also had the altitude XIIIs, and some of the Rare Airpackages, the DMPs, etc. Not saying that other stores didn't have them......just what the guy working there said.

Well I don't have a clue who's gonna have em, but I can tell you this. The FinishLine in Chattanooga, TN - Hamilton Place Mall - is the #1 Jordan and#2 Air Force One store in the company. But I don't think any FINL will have these.

BTW - They had 100+ DMP packages on release.

Id put my money on at least 2 or 3 new york places, the footlocker in time square HAS to be getting them, the champs a lil further down time square id put mymoney on as well, wat about the nba store in NYC? they got that really rare all gold jordan jersey, wat about the stores that got the M&N bulls jersey?there were like 25 store that got those (although were alot of boutiques). PYS may be able to get their hands on them, they always come through, with a thicksurcharge. Although this is all just my opinion, ive got some years under my belt.

HMack007 wrote:
An employee at DTLR in PG Plaza said they are going to get them. However when I asked a manager, he said he didn't know.

If you remember they got the black and red XIXs and released them early at an event. They've also had the altitude XIIIs, and some of the Rare Air packages, the DMPs, etc. Not saying that other stores didn't have them......just what the guy working there said.

i DOUBT DTLR PG will be getting these, yeah they had lasers, spizikes, alts but i just dont think theyre top 23 worthy lol. besides i dont trust theword nor the judgement of a DTLR PG employee. no offense intended but i wouldnt mind having a store that close.

Lakersrock

Yeah I'm skeptical too. But PG is always getting rare stuff. I got the AZG 1st games from Footaction there. Also, I think RockDeep was at a store somewherein DC where Melo had an M4 event when he was in town to play the Wizards.

You think anywhere close would get them? I know the Finishline and Athletic Warehouse/DTLR in Columbia Mall gets rare stuff too.

Originally Posted by heat23

So I guess no one called their local urban accounts
Heat...are u serious?: Half the time, employees have no clue unless they've seen them or actually have them in hand.
Subtract that # by the employees who work there and hookups for their friends...it leaves alot less than the 23pr....
There's alot of people on this board who don't have an urban acct store & buy online...so now that I think of this...
Uptempoair...anyone think they're a top 23? I bet if they get them, they are serious going to pilfer some pockets
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by heat23

So I guess no one called their local urban accounts
Heat...are u serious?: Half the time, employees have no clue unless they've seen them or actually have them in hand.
Subtract that # by the employees who work there and hookups for their friends...it leaves alot less than the 23pr....
There's alot of people on this board who don't have an urban acct store & buy online...so now that I think of this...
Uptempoair...anyone think they're a top 23? I bet if they get them, they are serious going to pilfer some pockets
ohwell.gif
Yes, I am serious. You'll never know unless you try.

I feel like at least one shop in every major U.S. city will be getting these (i.e. NY,LA,Boston,Chicago,Miami) and then a bunch of cities overseas.....out ofthe 23, I think at least half of them will be in the U.S., but I could be wrong

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

I feel like at least one shop in every major U.S. city will be getting these (i.e. NY,LA,Boston,Chicago,Miami) and then a bunch of cities overseas.....out of the 23, I think at least half of them will be in the U.S., but I could be wrong
Thought it was 23 stores in the US and 23 stores worldwide being 46 stores total??

yeah thats confirmed in the other post 23 U.S stores will be getting these. I would think at minimum 4 or 5 of them in NYC and atleast 3 or 4 more out in cali.Chi, ATL, DC, Houston maybe?, Somewhere in Tenn (Memphis/Chat), Boston and Philly since the east coast usualy gets its fair share. Cleveland is possible, anyother thoughts?

I'm starting to think they're probably gonna drop that list a week or a day b4 release i'm guessin

I've already confirmed TWO of the 23 in the other post. If people want to beast let em beast. I have a feeling even if i didn't say anythingthere'd be a crapload of people anyways.

I don't think dropping any list is in anyones best intrest. Mayhem will ensue and hustlers/beasts/collectors/og's and haters alike will be camping outwithout a doubt. Could overshadow Alititude XIII, Pigeons, WTD, DMP cus people will be out days before and most will go home tiried with empty baskets andothers with very empty pockets the way resell is going to be looking

Way I see it employees and friends will be all over these for what they are worth on the turn, many a phone calls will be made, and many more fibs will befibed. People sayin they got em who don't, sayin they don't who do, sayin you set then either charging you more than twice box or catchin you nogginloggin.

Atleast 400 of the pairs will go to those who have the connections maybe 100 will get in to the hands of the lucky beasts/resellers who camp outside, but youcan bet sz 10-12 will be tricky as hell.

I think Nike shoudl have come up with a better way of distributing these shoes, this whole 23 stores 23 pairs scheme is just a joke. More then half will go upat rediculous resell. A few diehard collectors will hold onto their pairs, but most will take advantage of Nike giving people one of the best resell opps ever.I really can't imagine many people who will buy these and want to ball in them. If they were GR and went down to $130 after a few months these would godown as one of the nicest kicks to play in looks and performance wise, unfortuantly we dont have that chance.

Does anyone think the way they are doing this makes sense? Make it a competiton, an auction, an opportunity for the most loyal customers, just not this.

Just for the record to anyone wondering about the Greater Cincinnati Area.... Not a chance on them coming. That is confirmed.

For those who dont think they have a chance at them......

for me jan 25 cant come any quicker.....
wink.gif

What better way to start the new year than to have a first look at the upcoming Air Jordan XX3 - a model that is said to be the last numbered Air Jordan of the legendary series. Generally the first colorway released is a one that looks like a perfect fit for Jordan in a Bulls uniform, but what better way to start the ending than to go back to Jordan's roots at Carolina.

For the final chapter of the Air Jordan line, Jordan Brand called upon the legendary Tinker Hatfield and Mark Smith to create a true piece of beauty that performed like none other. With high tech performance features such as IPS cushioning, carbon-fiber shank, coupled with the cosmetic touches of complex computerized stitching, glittery glossy support shield, and MJ's own thumb print providing the outsole pattern, these shoes are a real life example of "beautiful performance."

Twenty-three of the top Jordan Brand accounts will receive only 23 pairs that will be released on Friday, January 25th. Keeping with the "23″ theme, the shoes will have a higher price of $230, but considering the special limited release, it is a small price to pay for a commemorative piece of art.

This model will soon be available at our online shop, so please stay tuned.

http://www.kix-files.com/2008/01/nike-air-jordan-23-premier/

online shop link..

http://www.kix-files.com/shop/

Gosh Dang It

Maryland, DC, Northern VA or Baltimore......Just gimme a store that can confirm. Please.

i was at my local store that has a linited account in philly and they siad that there is a good chance there getting them in limited numbers but it is not areal big store. but everytime they said something bout release dates the were right. he says he is trying to get em??? i dont get that part but if i comeacross any other info ill post it in the xx3 forum.
q

One of the stores HAS to be in houston...............I've been alot of places in america and outside maybe NYC, i dont see people J-walkin as hard as theydo down here. People are saying %*@+ like the black/red 8s were an easy cop....these!*!%$@ sold out in white suburban malls by like 8am out here...and earlierin the hood.

Ima do my part and call the hotspots out here....im thinking footaction sharpstown, I'll get back with yall. Its not about exclusivity, its about volumeand traffic. The eliminates all shoe boutiques. And outside of Niketowns, footactions tend to the biggest shoe stores. So for those of you who live in largecities, i suggest you hit up your biggest hood malls in the city and see whos getting them.

Back
Top Bottom