Top 23 Jordan Accounts Worldwide - Where are they?

Originally Posted by HMack007

Lakersrock

Yeah I'm skeptical too. But PG is always getting rare stuff. I got the AZG 1st games from Footaction there. Also, I think RockDeep was at a store somewhere in DC where Melo had an M4 event when he was in town to play the Wizards.

You think anywhere close would get them? I know the Finishline and Athletic Warehouse/DTLR in Columbia Mall gets rare stuff too.

PG does get alot of rare stuff, more so than wheaton and columbia. I'm hoping that they wont drop at iverson mall.. thats a little risky. It wouldntsurprise me if the store was in DC simply because Jordan did play there and the shoes are Wizardish colors. As far as urban accounts this area is stacked. Justwheaton mall has 7 stores w urban accounts. its ridiculous. we should be fine w a store in this area.

I'm from Canada...anyone know if they will be dropping anywhere in Seattle or Portland? I'd be more than happy to make the drive to cop these!

The high volume thing is a smokescreen to build the hype. UNDFTD definitely is not one of the top 23 stores based on volume and they are getting them and the Niketowns in LA and NY are almost certainly in the top 23 for sales and they aren't getting them.

A key point is that some stores are large volume stores for Jordan brand not because or only because of retro sales, but also by moving Teams and the Signature model and its variations. Go to any store at Sharpstown, Greenspoint, Galleria, etc. & they sell their*#$+ off on retros but can't move the other Jordans if their accounts depended on it.

If I'm wrong, I'll gladly chomp on that crow come 1/25 or whenever a confirmation comes down. But if you really do the top 23 stores, damn near 400 of the 529 would end up in California and NY alone. I would anticipate a more diverse geographical allocation, but I'm no insider so that really means nothing. I do know one place with four letters that'll probably have at least 40% of the pairs by that Monday though...
i guess you better go get that crow and start chompin
glasses.gif

In North Carolina 45 minutes from Chapel Hill you think you could get these!

Lakersrock

Let me know if you find something out. I'll meet up with you and stand in line.

If I HAVE to go to iverson mall I will. I'm a cop so i'll be sure to be "well protected".

My avatar will be in my trunk as well.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

i guess you better go get that crow and start chompin
glasses.gif

I guess you better give me a reason to, since I don't see you providing a definitive store list or confirmationfrom a credible source. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, especially considering I have no confirmed info. But I won't fault myself forbeing skeptical when 2+2 isn't equaling 4...

Where in DC/MD/NoVA??
Where in DC/MD/NoVA??
Where in DC/MD/NoVA??
Where in DC/MD/NoVA??
mad.gif

someone please.....just give me the answer

Where in DC/MD/NoVA??
Where in DC/MD/NoVA??
Where in DC/MD/NoVA??
Where in DC/MD/NoVA??
mad.gif

someone please.....just give me the answer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wish i knew too

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

Lakersrock

Yeah I'm skeptical too. But PG is always getting rare stuff. I got the AZG 1st games from Footaction there. Also, I think RockDeep was at a store somewhere in DC where Melo had an M4 event when he was in town to play the Wizards.

You think anywhere close would get them? I know the Finishline and Athletic Warehouse/DTLR in Columbia Mall gets rare stuff too.

PG does get alot of rare stuff, more so than wheaton and columbia. I'm hoping that they wont drop at iverson mall.. thats a little risky. It wouldnt surprise me if the store was in DC simply because Jordan did play there and the shoes are Wizardish colors. As far as urban accounts this area is stacked. Just wheaton mall has 7 stores w urban accounts. its ridiculous. we should be fine w a store in this area.
pimp.gif

Flint-hit me up, i heard NTC was not getting them.....from an insider-lol....

Mustbetheshoes

If you know something.......say it hot damn it

Don't just sit there and smoke a blunt with a smile on your face........

Friggin Bama
roll.gif

Sho3tym, you are right - I was misinformed. NT CHI will not be getting them - no Niketowns will be. My bad, NT

Five words. NTSF, NTNY, NTC,NTLA!!!
smokin.gif
Confirmed!!!

Sho3tym, you are right - I was misinformed. NT CHI will not be getting them - no Niketowns will be. My bad, NT
Memo (Retail Detail) came down this morning. NTNY, NTLA, NTSF and NT Chicago will be getting these.

4 Stores in the US confirmed.
19 to go.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Memo (Retail Detail) came down this morning. NTNY, NTLA, NTSF and NT Chicago will be getting these.

19 to go.
MAN! What is going on? Thanks for the E-mail Flint. Not doubting Iron Man but I will head over to NTLA after work today to try to confirm thisinfo, since everyone seems to be hearing different things.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Five words. NTSF, NTNY, NTC,NTLA!!!
smokin.gif
Confirmed!!!

19 to go.

Plus 2 of the UNDFTD stores...
17 to go...
wink.gif

I have confirmed that the flint XX3 will be sold at: Niketown San Francisco, Niketown Chicago and Niketown LA.
San Francisco has the # 1 account out of all the Niketown in the US.
Not too many West Coast stores will get them. Most accounts getting 23 pairs are in the east coast.
jumpman23.com should have the list a week b4 the release

Quoted from "AiRandy415"

I have confirmed that the flint XX3 will be sold at: Niketown San Francisco, Niketown Chicago and Niketown LA.
San Francisco has the # 1 account out of all the Niketown in the US.
Thanks for the confirmations, dude!
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom