Top 23 Jordan Accounts Worldwide - Where are they?

San Francisco has the # 1 account out of all the Niketown in the US.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by geekdll

I have confirmed that the flint XX3 will be sold at: Niketown San Francisco, Niketown Chicago and Niketown LA.
San Francisco has the # 1 account out of all the Niketown in the US.
Not too many West Coast stores will get them. Most accounts getting 23 pairs are in the east coast.
jumpman23.com should have the list a week b4 the release

Quoted from "AiRandy415"
I'm just praying that Seattle or Portland is getting them...They have to have them in portland...I mean come on thats where Nike is!!!!!!!!.....I'm going to be HEATED if the only way I can get these is by flying to sf..

^^^ You might as well pay resellers prices if you're gonna pay for a plane ticket to fly to get them!!! I would think a store up there would get themsince they are based out of there, but who knows...
geekdll wrote:
I have confirmed that the flint XX3 will be sold at: Niketown San Francisco, Niketown Chicago and Niketown LA.

Please don't try to give these a rediculous nickname because no where does the name "flint" appear on these... Thanks!!!

Hella glad NTSF will be getting these. people from all over Northern Cali are gonna try and get these.

guess you better give me a reason to, since I don't see you providing a definitive store list or confirmation from a credible source. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, especially considering I have no confirmed info. But I won't fault myself for being skeptical when 2+2 isn't equaling 4...

looks like my counterparts pretty much summed it up in every post after mine.....

consider it confirmed
wink.gif
chomp chomp

Back
Top Bottom