Top 5 most hated BB players on NT

Originally Posted by dland24

I dont understand why everyone keeps saying that Bosh is hated on NT. Dude isnt hated. People just think hes not all that great.

Thats hate?
He's one of the most over-rated players in the NBA and he thinks he's better than he actually is. Maybe if we use the word "disliked" instead of hated it sounds a little nicer.

Originally Posted by dland24

I dont understand why everyone keeps saying that Bosh is hated on NT. Dude isnt hated. People just think hes not all that great.

Thats hate?
He's one of the most over-rated players in the NBA and he thinks he's better than he actually is. Maybe if we use the word "disliked" instead of hated it sounds a little nicer.

Russel Westbrook has to be climbing the ranks - almost everything about him, his game and the way he carries himself bothers me...

Russel Westbrook has to be climbing the ranks - almost everything about him, his game and the way he carries himself bothers me...

r8tcoj.gif

And yes, I do hate Paul Pierce.

Originally Posted by kwh3

half the reason players are hated, because people wish they were on their team. With that said, add KG, Pierce, Kobe, Pau and Artest to that list.
This.

Originally Posted by kwh3

half the reason players are hated, because people wish they were on their team. With that said, add KG, Pierce, Kobe, Pau and Artest to that list.
This.

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

Westbrook??? Really?? Dude is a beast and he puts in work every night.

...yeah, and with that, this thread just got stupid. you got cats just saying names just to now.

Back
Top Bottom