top 5 most untouchable NBA players right now

laugh.gif
We talking about contracts? If thats the case then ya'll right Kobe, dirk cant be moved.

I meant as in value and being great.
Only reason Dwight might be moved is , because he won't sign with Magic again.

laugh.gif
We talking about contracts? If thats the case then ya'll right Kobe, dirk cant be moved.

I meant as in value and being great.
Only reason Dwight might be moved is , because he won't sign with Magic again.

there isn't one player in the league that us untouchable at the moment

i truly believe that. you can make an aegument for trading lebron for dwight

there isn't one player in the league that us untouchable at the moment

i truly believe that. you can make an aegument for trading lebron for dwight

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

List is laughable.

No Dwight?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Howard
Durant
Blake

After them it all depends.
That's a weird list...  Dwight very well might be traded before the end of the season.  Can't leave Dirk out, no way that guy would ever be traded, same with Kobe obviously.  Durant is true though.
There's a difference between trading a guy because you want to, and trading him because you know damn well he's not re-signing. You have to get as much for him as possible.

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

List is laughable.

No Dwight?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Howard
Durant
Blake

After them it all depends.
That's a weird list...  Dwight very well might be traded before the end of the season.  Can't leave Dirk out, no way that guy would ever be traded, same with Kobe obviously.  Durant is true though.
There's a difference between trading a guy because you want to, and trading him because you know damn well he's not re-signing. You have to get as much for him as possible.

As of right now in the present I would say....

John Wal
Blake Griffin
Derrick Rose
Kevin Durant
And honestly that may be it.

As of right now in the present I would say....

John Wal
Blake Griffin
Derrick Rose
Kevin Durant
And honestly that may be it.

I categorize "Untouchable" as players that I could never imagine being in another uniform due to the organization and what they mean to the team. In no particular order: Duncan, Dirk, Durant, D. Rose, and Wade.

I categorize "Untouchable" as players that I could never imagine being in another uniform due to the organization and what they mean to the team. In no particular order: Duncan, Dirk, Durant, D. Rose, and Wade.

Even if Kobe didn't have a no trade clause.. He'd still be the most untouchable player in the NBA..

Followed by Dirk.. (Cuban won't get rid of him for whatever offer you throw at him) 

Even if Kobe didn't have a no trade clause.. He'd still be the most untouchable player in the NBA..

Followed by Dirk.. (Cuban won't get rid of him for whatever offer you throw at him) 

No particular order,

Kobe Bryant
Dirk Nowitzki
Blake Griffin
D-Wade
Kevin Durant

Kevin Love though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No particular order,

Kobe Bryant
Dirk Nowitzki
Blake Griffin
D-Wade
Kevin Durant

Kevin Love though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bulls won't almost can't (especially after last year) trade Rose
Mavericks can't trade Dirk (has to retire a Maverick)
Clippers won't trade Griffin
Lakers can't trade Kobe (has to retire a Laker)
Thunder won't almost can't trade Durant
Spurs can't trade Duncan (has to retire a Spur)

There is a big difference between CAN'T and WON'T. Any player could be traded so NO one is truely untouchable but the three I listed that need to retire with their original teams will never be traded.

Bulls won't almost can't (especially after last year) trade Rose
Mavericks can't trade Dirk (has to retire a Maverick)
Clippers won't trade Griffin
Lakers can't trade Kobe (has to retire a Laker)
Thunder won't almost can't trade Durant
Spurs can't trade Duncan (has to retire a Spur)

There is a big difference between CAN'T and WON'T. Any player could be traded so NO one is truely untouchable but the three I listed that need to retire with their original teams will never be traded.

Back
Top Bottom