top 5 most untouchable NBA players right now

durant
rose
dirk
kobe

clipps would have to consider dwight for blake trade if it was made so he's not untouchable

durant
rose
dirk
kobe

clipps would have to consider dwight for blake trade if it was made so he's not untouchable

The backlash the Chi organization would get if they trade Rose now.  Even if there was a deal for a better player the Bulls wouldn't do it 
laugh.gif

Can't see Kobe out of his LA uniform.  Neither can I see Duncan anywhere else but San Antonio. 

Clippers would trade Blake but the list of people they'd trade for isn't very big. 

Love is def tradeable
laugh.gif

Who cares about Lebron.

Who cares about Wade.

Dirk is definitely untouchable.  Mark Cuban loves that guy. 

It has to be a very special situation for Durant to be traded.  Very few that the Thunder would trade Durant for but I think they'd do it. 

Dwight should be untouchable but I feel that he's going to force a trade.  Just got a gut feeling he don't wanna stay in Orlando. 

The backlash the Chi organization would get if they trade Rose now.  Even if there was a deal for a better player the Bulls wouldn't do it 
laugh.gif

Can't see Kobe out of his LA uniform.  Neither can I see Duncan anywhere else but San Antonio. 

Clippers would trade Blake but the list of people they'd trade for isn't very big. 

Love is def tradeable
laugh.gif

Who cares about Lebron.

Who cares about Wade.

Dirk is definitely untouchable.  Mark Cuban loves that guy. 

It has to be a very special situation for Durant to be traded.  Very few that the Thunder would trade Durant for but I think they'd do it. 

Dwight should be untouchable but I feel that he's going to force a trade.  Just got a gut feeling he don't wanna stay in Orlando. 

Yao as well. No way in hell he plays for another team besides Houston, if he ever does play again.

Yao as well. No way in hell he plays for another team besides Houston, if he ever does play again.

Top five untouchable. Not favorite people.

Dirk
Kobe
KD
Rose
Bron Bron

All played in finals of course.

Top five untouchable. Not favorite people.

Dirk
Kobe
KD
Rose
Bron Bron

All played in finals of course.

Yao's a loyal guy, but i doubt the Rockets would resign him, unless he goes for the low low.

Yao's a loyal guy, but i doubt the Rockets would resign him, unless he goes for the low low.

Dirk without a doubt.

Cuban, when Kobe was on the market, was told by Nowitzki he'd understand if he wanted to go get Kobe and trade away Dirk, but Cuban said "No, you're our guy, we wouldn't let you go for anyone."

Dirk Nowitzki, untouchable.

Dirk without a doubt.

Cuban, when Kobe was on the market, was told by Nowitzki he'd understand if he wanted to go get Kobe and trade away Dirk, but Cuban said "No, you're our guy, we wouldn't let you go for anyone."

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Dirk without a doubt.

barf

you want me to embed the a violin video playing in my post so that when people read your post they can hear the violin too?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Dirk without a doubt.

barf

you want me to embed the a violin video playing in my post so that when people read your post they can hear the violin too?
laugh.gif

my dude mitch kupcake would be an idiot if he doesn't trade kobe for lebron james.

yes, that means kobe bryant is tradable. lol

sigh.....

my dude mitch kupcake would be an idiot if he doesn't trade kobe for lebron james.

yes, that means kobe bryant is tradable. lol

sigh.....

Back
Top Bottom