top 5 most untouchable NBA players right now

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Dirk without a doubt.

Cuban, when Kobe was on the market, was told by Nowitzki he'd understand if he wanted to go get Kobe and trade away Dirk, but Cuban said "No, you're our guy, we wouldn't let you go for anyone."

Dirk Nowitzki, untouchable.
pimp.gif

dirk, kobe, duncan
indifferent.gif
, & pierce.. are untouchable, they will all retire with their respective teams.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Dirk without a doubt.

Cuban, when Kobe was on the market, was told by Nowitzki he'd understand if he wanted to go get Kobe and trade away Dirk, but Cuban said "No, you're our guy, we wouldn't let you go for anyone."

Dirk Nowitzki, untouchable.
pimp.gif

dirk, kobe, duncan
indifferent.gif
, & pierce.. are untouchable, they will all retire with their respective teams.

untouchable from a pure talent sense and age. do not factor into it team loyalty/contracts. jeter is untouchable not because of his talent but because of what he meant to his team and the face of the franchise since he joined the team. the yankees over paid for jeter by 90% why because of what he did........you're telling me a lakers fan wouldn't trade kobe right now for kevin durrant? i would say most would sign up for that trade, sure people want to see their stars stay with the team forever but is it logical

sure cuban wouldn't trade dirk for lets say blake but is that really the smart move?

I think bill simmons did this list a few months ago
he had
Durrant
Rose
Howard
Blake
Lebron

really right now that list is pure fact. if you could do a draft of all the current players in the nba those 5 would go 1-5

the real question is would any of those teams trade their star player for lebron? don't factor in contracts.....i doubt it.......king james has fallen

untouchable from a pure talent sense and age. do not factor into it team loyalty/contracts. jeter is untouchable not because of his talent but because of what he meant to his team and the face of the franchise since he joined the team. the yankees over paid for jeter by 90% why because of what he did........you're telling me a lakers fan wouldn't trade kobe right now for kevin durrant? i would say most would sign up for that trade, sure people want to see their stars stay with the team forever but is it logical

sure cuban wouldn't trade dirk for lets say blake but is that really the smart move?

I think bill simmons did this list a few months ago
he had
Durrant
Rose
Howard
Blake
Lebron

really right now that list is pure fact. if you could do a draft of all the current players in the nba those 5 would go 1-5

the real question is would any of those teams trade their star player for lebron? don't factor in contracts.....i doubt it.......king james has fallen

Originally Posted by LDJ

lol @ blake. the clips have gotten rid of every good player they have ever had.
Like who?

Clippers would trade Blake but the list of people they'd trade for isn't very big. 
Would have to be something ridiculous like Durant/Harden/Ibaka or Rose/Noah/1st Rounders. And even then, I don't know if they would do it.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Like who?

Clippers would trade Blake but the list of people they'd trade for isn't very big. 
Would have to be something ridiculous like Durant/Harden/Ibaka or Rose/Noah/1st Rounders. And even then, I don't know if they would do it.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

clipps would have to consider dwight for blake trade if it was made so he's not untouchable
The age and salary of the players make it more than foolish for the Clippers to even consider something like that.

I'm surprised most of these lists don't have John Wall....

You'd trade him for Blake Griffin or KD in a heartbeat. That's why
laugh.gif

clipps would have to consider dwight for blake trade if it was made so he's not untouchable
The age and salary of the players make it more than foolish for the Clippers to even consider something like that.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

laugh.gif

What makes Blake Griffin more indispensable than Wall?  I absolutely would not trade Wall for Griffin....

laugh.gif

What makes Blake Griffin more indispensable than Wall?  I absolutely would not trade Wall for Griffin....

John Wall
Blake Griffin
Kevin Durant
Derrick Rose
Dirk/Kobe/Duncan as one for the vets. Dirk and Duncan will retire before they would be forced to move. The lockout may take care of that though.

John Wall
Blake Griffin
Kevin Durant
Derrick Rose
Dirk/Kobe/Duncan as one for the vets. Dirk and Duncan will retire before they would be forced to move. The lockout may take care of that though.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

22/12/4 as a rookie?!

I mean their value is as high as it gets, but I always figured you take the big if all is equal.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

22/12/4 as a rookie?!

I mean their value is as high as it gets, but I always figured you take the big if all is equal.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Yao's a loyal guy, but i doubt the Rockets would resign him, unless he goes for the low low.
Yao said he won't play in the NBA for any team other than the Rockets.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Yao's a loyal guy, but i doubt the Rockets would resign him, unless he goes for the low low.
Yao said he won't play in the NBA for any team other than the Rockets.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Yao as well. No way in hell he plays for another team besides Houston, if he ever does play again.

Hes untouchable because no one wants him... lol thats kinda like saying adam morrison is untouchable. But def timmy,kobe,dirk,pierce. Those as far as I can se are players that wont be traded and would never be traded or asked to be traded.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Yao as well. No way in hell he plays for another team besides Houston, if he ever does play again.

Hes untouchable because no one wants him... lol thats kinda like saying adam morrison is untouchable. But def timmy,kobe,dirk,pierce. Those as far as I can se are players that wont be traded and would never be traded or asked to be traded.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Like who?

When has the clips ever kept a squad. They had that potential core with dmiles,qrich,odom,mags, and brand. They have had plenty of almost successfull teams, but they never let them gel. Once they have a few seasons of not living up to full potential, the clips always blow up the team and start over.

Back
Top Bottom