top 5 most untouchable NBA players right now

LMFAO @ Love
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lebron is tradeable.. trade dwight for him.. id do it that team would be 10x better.

Lebron is tradeable.. trade dwight for him.. id do it that team would be 10x better.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

List is laughable.

No Dwight?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Howard
Durant
Blake

After them it all depends.
That's a weird list...  Dwight very well might be traded before the end of the season.  Can't leave Dirk out, no way that guy would ever be traded, same with Kobe obviously.  Durant is true though.

List is laughable.

No Dwight?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Howard
Durant
Blake

That's a weird list...  Dwight very well might be traded before the end of the season.  Can't leave Dirk out, no way that guy would ever be traded, same with Kobe obviously.  Durant is true though.

Originally Posted by 10027

List is laughable.

No Dwight?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Howard
Durant
Blake

lol @ blake. the clips have gotten rid of every good player they have ever had. Kobe wont be (no trade clause) tim duncan (unless he ask) dirk, i see pierce always being a celtic, 

Originally Posted by 10027

List is laughable.

No Dwight?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Howard
Durant
Blake

lol @ blake. the clips have gotten rid of every good player they have ever had. Kobe wont be (no trade clause) tim duncan (unless he ask) dirk, i see pierce always being a celtic, 

Kobe and Dirk. Kobe's contract is impossible to move and to top that he has no trade clause.

Kobe and Dirk. Kobe's contract is impossible to move and to top that he has no trade clause.

Are you !@@#@%! kidding me? Kevin Love?
laugh.gif

Kobe is in the top 5. Like one dude said, Kobe's contract costs way too much and he has a no trade clause. Besides what team can he be traded to that the Lakers will be able to receive decent value for?

Are you !@@#@%! kidding me? Kevin Love?
laugh.gif

Kobe is in the top 5. Like one dude said, Kobe's contract costs way too much and he has a no trade clause. Besides what team can he be traded to that the Lakers will be able to receive decent value for?

Back
Top Bottom