Top 7 reasons to re-elect Obama

pig love

Banned
[h2]Top 7 Reasons to Re-Elect President Obama [/h2]
Among other things, Obama has legalized secret government arrests of U.S. citizens, legalized their torture and even their killing under his "kill list" rules, attacked farm freedoms and food freedoms, betrayed America on the issue of legalizing medical marijuana, and pursued the continued contruction and staffing of "refugee camps" which have now been shown to be "re-education FEMA camps."

At the same time, Obama has done nothing to protect the American people, protect the economic base of the nation or protecting the freedoms and liberties that give rise to economic abundance.

This would be funny if it wasn't true. Enjoy
glasses.gif

All hail Emperor Obama, Supreme Leader and Loving Dictator. May he guide your way home to a FEMA camp near you! Nice video Pig funny and enlightening, shows most of the outrage very nicely. NDAA all the way!

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Here we go again

Wow dude, if you're not down with the message at least contribute a little more than a sigh of exasperation. You can't tell enough people these things, it's important because the fact remains that this is all accurate information presented in the video. I don't know what person tries to deal with problems in society without trying to know what is going on around them and by ignoring what is being done by those elected to run it. Where is the accountability? If MSM isn't going to say anything then someone has to. This is part of being a republic, we are able to vote people out who represent interests who are hellbent on screwing us. But I'm sure you knew that since you posted so quickly. I also noticed you couldn't possibly have watched the video.Unless as I did you watched this already and noticed it was posted. But I really doubt you watched @**+ because you just wanna flame OP because you think he is ridiculous. I got news jack #+% you're the one who is ridiculous.

Romney is better for the economy although they're both terrible. And Ron Paul is nothing to talk about either. You're better off just writing in Hillary.

Originally Posted by Unsayable Peak

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Here we go again

Wow dude, if you're not down with the message at least contribute a little more than a sigh of exasperation. You can't tell enough people these things, it's important because the fact remains that this is all accurate information presented in the video. I don't know what person tries to deal with problems in society without trying to know what is going on around them and by ignoring what is being done by those elected to run it. Where is the accountability? If MSM isn't going to say anything then someone has to. This is part of being a republic, we are able to vote people out who represent interests who are hellbent on screwing us. But I'm sure you knew that since you posted so quickly. I also noticed you couldn't possibly have watched the video.Unless as I did you watched this already and noticed it was posted. But I really doubt you watched @**+ because you just wanna flame OP because you think he is ridiculous. I got news jack #+% you're the one who is ridiculous.

Nope.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Romney is better for the economy although they're both terrible. And Ron Paul is nothing to talk about either. You're better off just writing in Hillary.

30t6p3b.gif
 Nope

Stuck between a rock (Obama) and a hard place (Romney). Romney will have the typical GOP NeoCons in his staff and Obama is following Bush's policies so what choices do we really have? I am probably not even going to vote this Nov. I didn't even bother to vote yesterday for the CA primaries. Politics and voting is becoming pointless when both these clowns are on the same team! 

All hail Emperor Obama, Supreme Leader and Loving Dictator. May he guide your way home to a FEMA camp near you! Nice video Pig funny and enlightening, shows most of the outrage very nicely. NDAA all the way!
Speaking of subversion and trustworthiness... you really had to back yourself up using a clone account?  
Is that really the best way to make your point?

"The media's lying to you.  Ron Paul has tons of real support." 

[totally made up clone account] "That's right, Pig Love!  He sure does!  There's lots of us out there!  Stop being corporate puppets, you dummies!"

ventriloquist-2.png

If you want to encourage people to think for themselves... you probably shouldn't stoop to such crude manipulation strategies. 

Originally Posted by Method Man

Speaking of subversion and trustworthiness... you really had to back yourself up using a clone account?  
Is that really the best way to make your point?

"The media's lying to you.  Ron Paul has tons of real support." 

[totally made up clone account] "That's right, Pig Love!  He sure does!  There's lots of us out there!  Stop being corporate puppets, you dummies!"

ventriloquist-2.png

If you want to encourage people to think for themselves... you probably shouldn't stoop to such crude manipulation strategies. 

Damn! I knew Pig was a pig! Somehow I had the feeling he was same dude

Back
Top Bottom