Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

Just an announcement for an official date for the season. Which will probably be later in the year. Shows in Europe take wild long to be released. Still waiting on McMafia.

Someone on Reddit been swearin the release date is March 18 and tomorrow is the trailer. We’ll see.

Unsubbing this thread man.
Tired of checking new posts for nothing.

This man tweeted “tomorrow” with a photo of them installing an advertisement that’s just going to say “New Season hella months from now”

1643644949185.jpeg
1643645035383.jpeg

Me: I'm going to watch Top Boy
My wife: that sounds like some gay sh*t :rofl:
I can relate. My girl starts laughing every time they talk about some serious **** with that accent. I told her "they definitely have some grittier accents" then she interrupts me with "they all sound like posh royalty to me". If she would've brought it up again that night, I probably would have been personally offended. :lol:

I can relate. My girl starts laughing every time they talk about some serious **** with that accent. I told her "they definitely have some grittier accents" then she interrupts me with "they all sound like posh royalty to me". If she would've brought it up again that night, I probably would have been personally offended. :lol:

Nah actual posh type accents is way different. My ex was British and she would do that posh **** now and then and its like alright there princess you can relax. :lol:

Nah actual posh type accents is way different. My ex was British and she would do that posh **** now and then and its like alright there princess you can relax. :lol:
That's what I was trying to get across to her. If you listen to something like downtown abbey and compare it to Top Boy, there's a clear distinction. :rolleyes

You had a British girlfriend, you lucky bastard!:smh:

Yeah the posh accent is far different. They demonstrate some of the different accents within the show. Did she see the last season when the young boys went to Manchester? Even they couldn't understand the Manchester cats they were working with.

Yeah the posh accent is far different. They demonstrate some of the different accents within the show. Did she see the last season when the young boys went to Manchester? Even they couldn't understand the Manchester cats they were working with.

I got a good friend from Essex and goddamn I need subtitles when I hear him talk sometimes. I think they say the Essex accent is one of the harder ones to understand and they right.

I have a really good friend I talk to frequently from Manchester (and a few other friends not as close) and it was nothing like the Manchester accent on the show which I remember to be kinda hard and has a weird distinct sound to it. I dont know how to describe it but my friends from there sound like they have a typical British accent to me.

Back
Top Bottom