Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

Got damn, I knew Jamie's fate was sealed once Sully walked away from Dushaune's balcony, that was some cold ****. Jamie's fate was sealed once Sully found out about that backdoor deal getting made with that Spanish cop. Dude told Jamie that if he even looks at him funny, Sully would smoke him, and doing a backdoor deal is the ultimately snake move in their world. What happened to Jamie was ****ed up, but Sully is loyal to the game and most top bosses can't let **** go like that.

I actually think his fate was sealed once Sully found out that Dushane knew Lauryn was the reason why Leyton got the drop on him at the cemetery. Sully seemed back on board as long as Dushane didn't talk down to him like he was one of his workers. Then he found out Dushane micromanaged him yet again and kept something big away from him.

I actually think his fate was sealed once Sully found out that Dushane knew Lauryn was the reason why Leyton got the drop on him at the cemetery. Sully seemed back on board as long as Dushane didn't talk down to him like he was one of his workers. Then he found out Dushane micromanaged him yet again and kept something big away from him.
I don't see it that way. I think that's why Sully broke off from Dushane, but Sully had vendetta with Jamie and I think that sneak deal severed any chance of letting bygones be bygones between them. Jamie was gunning for both of them and while Dushane admired Jamie's aptitude and resolve in the end, Sully doesn't have the same forgiving nature. On top of that, he told Dushane himself that he's taking his own path. I don't take that as "I'm going after you", I saw it as "I'm going to make a move that you won't agree with". Sully's move against Jamie was solely for revenge, not as affront against Dushane.

Last edited:
Surprised they had club scenes and whatnot. I tried to find myself thinking “oh yeah this def cause of covid” but coudnt find any. They probably woudve had diff scenes if covid wasnt an issue for sure but what random filler stuff did you peep?
The single person frames, foreign location filming etc.

I don't see it that way. I think that's why Sully broke off from Dushane, but Sully had vendetta with Jamie and I think that sneak deal severed any chance of letting bygones be bygones between them. Jamie was gunning for both of them and while Dushane admired Jamie's aptitude and resolve in the end, Sully doesn't have the same forgiving nature. On top of that, he told Dushane himself that he's taking his own path. I don't take that as "I'm going after you", I saw it as "I'm going to make a move that you won't agree with". Sully's move against Jamie was solely for revenge, not as affront against Dushane.

Fair Perspective.

Dushane called Jamie his retirement plan. If that isn't going directly after someone then I'm not sure what is. Sully could've did what he did immediately after coming back from Spain if it was only about making a move he wouldn't agree with. I feel like that convo with Jaq made Sully reinforced that Dushane is always to go do what's in his best interest first. Then you add in Dushane going on about how loyal Jamie was. Then you take into account how Dushane had Sully's man Mike killed at the end of Summerhouse even after Sully said he was off limits.

Then add in the fact that everyone is so disposable to Dushane. When Sully messed up, Dushane replaced him with Dris. When Dris messed up, Dushane replaced him with Jaq. It was inevitable for Dushane to officially replace Sully with Jamie.

"you lot", "in a bit", "it's long" (PAUSE), "for time", "innit", "yout" etc.... all phrases I want to incorporate in to my vocabulary but nobody would understand what I'm talking about.

I think the dialogue is my favorite part of the show. So glad its back, innit :rofl:

When did they say its long ayooo. :lol:

“Innit” is def used alot there by everyone and by everyone I mean everyone from all walks of life.

This “dun out” is prolly my new fav line. Wish they used it in TB. :lol:

Fair Perspective.

Dushane called Jamie his retirement plan. If that isn't going directly after someone then I'm not sure what is. Sully could've did what he did immediately after coming back from Spain if it was only about making a move he wouldn't agree with. I feel like that convo with Jaq made Sully reinforced that Dushane is always to go do what's in his best interest first. Then you add in Dushane going on about how loyal Jamie was. Then you take into account how Dushane had Sully's man Mike killed at the end of Summerhouse even after Sully said he was off limits.

Then add in the fact that everyone is so disposable to Dushane. When Sully messed up, Dushane replaced him with Dris. When Dris messed up, Dushane replaced him with Jaq. It was inevitable for Dushane to officially replace Sully with Jamie.

Eh idk about this one. I dont think Dushane would ever replace Sully. He woudnt of saved him then when he got got, especially after Sully said no when Dushane asked him to go to Spain to fix tings.

Eh idk about this one. I dont think Dushane would ever replace Sully. He woudnt of saved him then when he got got, especially after Sully said no when Dushane asked him to go to Spain to fix tings.

He already did it once in Summerhouse.

I don't know how Dushane will feel moving forward. Yes Sully is always going to be his brother and he will always come to his rescue. But Dushane has put him on the bench before and there's nothing that's happened to make me think he wouldn't do it again.

He already did it once in Summerhouse.

I don't know how Dushane will feel moving forward but Sully is always going to be his brother and he will come to his rescue. But Dushane has put him on the bench before and there's nothing that's happened to make me think he wouldn't do it again.

Meh, cant remember Summerhouse that much. Might need to rewatch but they took it off Netflix.

Spoilers dont work for me on mobile so DO NOT read this if you havent seen the whole season:

Cats on reddit saying Jamie is just dreaming at the end and he may not be dead. I asked why are people even thinking and and its cause Stef was telling him to wake up. :lol: Thats a totally normal thing to say in that situation when man got shot. Keep him up, or wake up and open your eyes and show me you aint dead yet.

Finished yesterday. Forgot there was a thread for the show on NT.

This season had everyone on some ruthless ****. Dushane strong arming Jamie. Jamie and Sullie. :smh:

Did not see that ending coming, but it makes complete sense. Mans really hasn’t been one for all the talking since season 1.

Spoilers dont work for me on mobile so DO NOT read this if you havent seen the whole season:

Cats on reddit saying Jamie is just dreaming at the end and he may not be dead. I asked why are people even thinking and and its cause Stef was telling him to wake up. :lol: Thats a totally normal thing to say in that situation when man got shot. Keep him up, or wake up and open your eyes and show me you aint dead yet.

Low key that would be a cool way to bring him back. Only criticism I’d have of that theory is that I can’t recall ever seeing any dream sequences in the show. Will be interesting to see how everything plays out though. I imagine next season will be the last.

Low key that would be a cool way to bring him back. Only criticism I’d have of that theory is that I can’t recall ever seeing any dream sequences in the show. Will be interesting to see how everything plays out though. I imagine next season will be the last.

Yeah TB isnt the type to do that weird crap. Plus a big cliff hanger was if Dris was really shot or not and well, we know the answer to that now. They coudda easily brought Dris back and just say Sully let him go but they didnt. You think they gonna bring Jamie back with some weird dream ting? Nahhh

Would be cold if Good Uni boy Aaron actually eventually takes a turn and becomes the new Top Boy from this, offing Dushane and Sully with Stef as his top hitter. And that's how the series ends

This is my theory as well. Either both of them end up on the roads as a result of vengeance and inevitably get pulled into the game too deep to quit so easily…

Or Stef ends up a road man after finishing off Dushane and Sully.

This is my theory as well. Either both of them end up on the roads as a result of vengeance and inevitably get pulled into the game too deep to quit so easily…

Or Stef ends up a road man after finishing off Dushane and Sully.

Dushane and Sully prolly gonna beef with Sully finally getting blessed by Stef, then Dushane sits out the game due to his heart problems. Stef the new Top Boy then innit.

have yall noticed how theres way more yutes trapping in summerhouse than the fields, also how sumemrhouse looks a lot more run down than the fields

have yall noticed how theres way more yutes trapping in summerhouse than the fields, also how sumemrhouse looks a lot more run down than the fields
**** I didn't even know they were in the fields. I remember when Summerhouse was beefing with them in season 1.

Back
Top Bottom