Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

You lot didn't think to mention the mandem to let me know we back on road soon. :smh:

Last edited:
1693857689456.png

Never knew the mandem hated on Sully.

I suspected Steffan was going to go down that when Ats died, but Jamie getting popped right in front of him pretty much solidified that.

I can see Netflix pulling a fast one on us and having Aaron being the one who takes out Sully.

It will be interesting to see how things play out between Sully and Dushane. Dudes are better when they’re on the same page, but they get in their own way.

I hope they don’t fumble the ending. Show’s been too good for too long, so I hope they close it out well.

Sully killing Jaime was still such a waste man move. I'm rewatching season 3 now and I forgot how bitter that hate was for Sully. I might have to rewatch s2 to get a better understanding of why homie can't just drop it.

Y’all must’ve forgot Jamie and them were trying to ride on Sully. Last season when he said something like “you think I forgot” whilst him and Jamie were in Spain, I knew he wasn’t letting that one slide.

Sully was pissed because he had to kill Dris but then Dushane is ready to give Jamie the world. Sully is a tortured individual all throughout this show :lol:. He just progressively loses everything and Dushane keeps going up. He's gonna try to kill him and/or die in the process

Sully Is a lunatic who’s set in on doing whatever he wants to do when his mind is made up

reason for what he did to end last season really not important sully just wanted to do it

Back
Top Bottom