Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

Come on bro give it a day. I ain't even touched a remote yet and y'all wanna spoil. Spoiler embargo til Saturday at least

Come on bro give it a day. I ain't even touched a remote yet and y'all wanna spoil. Spoiler embargo til Saturday at least

I never understood these sort of requests. There is no mandate for you to click on the thread, just leave that notification unread until you watched the show.

What updates do you think you’re missing?

I never understood these sort of requests. There is no mandate for you to click on the thread, just leave that notification unread until you watched the show.

What updates do you think you’re missing?

The natural surprises that come with viewing undisturbed.

When that question was asked the show had been out for maybe 12-13 hours. Many of us aren't going to have a chance to have watched any of it. Lots of us visit NT throughout the day, the thread has been more active in preparation for the final season. It's moreso a courtesy to give people a chance to at least watch some it.

I ended up watching most of the season last night anyways, but even coming into it the surprise factor was gone for the first couple mins because of what I'd read in the thread.

Feel free to discuss I won't be the first to break the embargo out of respect for others.

The natural surprises that come with viewing undisturbed.

When that question was asked the show had been out for maybe 12-13 hours. Many of us aren't going to have a chance to have watched any of it. Lots of us visit NT throughout the day, the thread has been more active in preparation for the final season. It's moreso a courtesy to give people a chance to at least watch some it.

I ended up watching most of the season last night anyways, but even coming into it the surprise factor was gone for the first couple mins because of what I'd read in the thread.

Feel free to discuss I won't be the first to break the embargo out of respect for others.

I think you missed my entire point. This thread only really moves when there is either news about the show or conversation surrounding what we’ve viewed.

If EYE know the new season drops on Thursday and EYE have not watched an episode, entering this thread would be the last thing I’d do.

What else could possibly be discussed in here once the new season drops?

She a as willing to turn a blind eye to the fact that dude is a drug dealing murderer, and even hinted at laundering money through the nail salons. Down to ride through all of that.

But mans can’t come up with the millions of dollars that she was expecting… and now she wants to jump ship. :smh:

1694206856255.gif

Last edited:
This is irony at its finest :lol:

It was one of his biggest songs over there. The writers probably ended the show the way they did as a call back/homage to when you couldn’t catch him slipping because he was on his p’s and q’s.

That poor husky attendant probably didn’t even get paid :smh:

Probably ended up in jail too once the Feds realized she used her log-in information to turn the cameras off :smh:

Any predictions on how it ended?

I think it was Jaq that popped sully. She had the most motive. Hard to tell though.
I thought it was Jaq too because of the way they walked off, and beanie or wrap. Director did a good job making it indistinguishable because the bigger point is that it’s a cycle and you’re only top for so long.

Of the Netflix run, this was the weakest season

Still was highly entertained

Best part of the show was the final scene though

I think they knew they were in that delicate space that a lot of great shows enter into when the hype has reached its peak and the question begs to be asked… how do we close it all out.

History’s shown that there’s a lot of room for error. We can all point to shows that started off great and ended poorly.

Personally, I’m not mad at the 6 episodes. They cut a lot of fluff and had folks on the edge of their seats, anticipating how it all ends. They stuck the landing in my opinion. The fact that we’ll never know who did it is intriguing as hell. Slick reminds me of the Sopranos :lol:

Last edited:
Shelly’s another one! She turned into a deadbeat mom this season with the nerve to turn her nose up at Doo-Shane once the money dried up. That was crazy too!
It's wild we didn't see her kid all season. I know they alluded to her but she could've done a scene at least.

I'm really surprised they did all that build up last season of bringing Lauryn back only for her to be in 2 episodes.

Her return and departure were good catalyst for a change in Jaq but it did feel a bit rushed.

Sully a cold dude for not even considering a pass for Jaq as well.

My man Kieron got dun in the worst way. Dude was collateral damage for real.

Overall not at all disappointed in the show or the season. I was definitely on my seat throughout the entire viewing and I would have no problem rewatching the show in it's entirety again in a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom