Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

Bros

This **** is where it's at, this show got me full on hooked. Even halfway through episode 2 of the new season I was getting cocky like I don't need subtitles anymore; then Jamie meets that dude in the mall and had me 7 different kinds of lost :lol:

This weekend already looking all set :pimp:

Didn't realize there was a long thread.

I'm late on this, finished the third season and now I'm watching Summer House to see how it all started. Probably would have made me care more about Dris other than him having a daughter.

It's dope to see how many of the original cast they used.

Just found the this thread. Best show hands down new season is fire. Better than the first 2 but those are still iconic. Sully Def redeemed himself from being a scumbag in the first 2 seasons. Jason :frown:... It was always **** dris from back when he killed that dog, wasn’t sorry to see him go. Was rooting for Jamie but not against Dushane. I mess with jaq heavy. She’s pretty too, she was my favorite character this season. could’ve had modie last a little longer I suppose. Ats was good character also son just wanted to ball like mike but moms hit him with the reality of their situation. Hope they bring him back but he prolly gone.Felt bad for jamies brothers also. Show was damn good. And as other said definitely speaking in this slang heavy since watching lol and. I now my shorty wants to watch so I’m sure I’ll be speaking it even more heavily.

^yeah, I been messing with Dave since I came across him in this thread. Those 2 tracks especially are :emoji_fire:

The wordplay in Streatham is so sick

I hope we get the next season before the new year Jamie was too nice with it. They had to do some snake stuff to get him out of the game.

Just an announcement for an official date for the season. Which will probably be later in the year. Shows in Europe take wild long to be released. Still waiting on McMafia.

Back
Top Bottom