--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
and waitwut -> i think season 4-16 is on netflixs .. when im bored i usually watch an ep from a random season 

Great episode, I thought it was better than any ep in series 17, though I loved the interceptors part.

That Lambo though with the flames and the aggressive styling is
pimp.gif

Great episode, I thought it was better than any ep in series 17, though I loved the interceptors part.

That Lambo though with the flames and the aggressive styling is
pimp.gif

Saw it here in London last night. Eh, problem is with Capt. Slow driving the Mclarren, it was never a fair race. The Mclarren has consistently beat the 458 in many track tests in the past. This is a classic case where it's more the case where the drive was lacking as opposed to the car. As far as Hammonds, I just have a permanent mind block on him. And lastly seeing the Jezza go all out in the Lambo was pretty cool. Had the stig driven all three cars at Imola, then we'd really know which car performed best (on that specific track).

Saw it here in London last night. Eh, problem is with Capt. Slow driving the Mclarren, it was never a fair race. The Mclarren has consistently beat the 458 in many track tests in the past. This is a classic case where it's more the case where the drive was lacking as opposed to the car. As far as Hammonds, I just have a permanent mind block on him. And lastly seeing the Jezza go all out in the Lambo was pretty cool. Had the stig driven all three cars at Imola, then we'd really know which car performed best (on that specific track).

Ya I was wondering because James' car was way faster than the 458 in the top gear lap, though he drove it the slowest, it should have gotten a time near the Lambo. I think what I got from that the stig is that much a better driver than the 3 even though the 3 cars they used should've been faster.

Ya I was wondering because James' car was way faster than the 458 in the top gear lap, though he drove it the slowest, it should have gotten a time near the Lambo. I think what I got from that the stig is that much a better driver than the 3 even though the 3 cars they used should've been faster.

Wow, amazing episode. That Lambo is amazing, although I'd still go for the 458. They still have the best jobs on planet earth.

Wow, amazing episode. That Lambo is amazing, although I'd still go for the 458. They still have the best jobs on planet earth.

i thought Richards carwas cool at first until the clutch nearly broke in half
roll.gif
roll.gif
never heard of that car before.
that lambo
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

i thought Richards carwas cool at first until the clutch nearly broke in half
roll.gif
roll.gif
never heard of that car before.
that lambo
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Yeah. Being paid to drive the best cars in the world, and going all over the globe to film an episode is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Yeah. Being paid to drive the best cars in the world, and going all over the globe to film an episode is 
pimp.gif

I'm a McLaren-man, but that Aventador is quite
pimp.gif

Anyway, great start to the season...

I'm a McLaren-man, but that Aventador is quite
pimp.gif

Anyway, great start to the season...

eek.gif
well how do you follow up with an episode like that (car-wise)?

you cant
pimp.gif

who was yelling out the OOHHHHHHHs when Jeremy and Capt Slow were hitting the pave?
laugh.gif
holy shiet.

eek.gif

you cant
pimp.gif

who was yelling out the OOHHHHHHHs when Jeremy and Capt Slow were hitting the pave?
laugh.gif
holy shiet.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

eek.gif

you cant
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
holy shiet.

I cringed every time the cars hit the pavement.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

eek.gif

you cant
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
holy shiet.

I cringed every time the cars hit the pavement.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

yo i been watching a few top gear UK episodes here and there and i love the show id like to watch more though
can you guys tell me where i can find most the episodes? any help is appreciated

Streetfire.net has a bunch of new and old episodes
 or check Finalgear

Originally Posted by WaitWut

yo i been watching a few top gear UK episodes here and there and i love the show id like to watch more though
can you guys tell me where i can find most the episodes? any help is appreciated

Streetfire.net has a bunch of new and old episodes
 or check Finalgear

Great episode and props to Kookcle for keeping this thread updated 
pimp.gif
.  At first, I didn't really like the Aventador, but after seeing it on Top Gear twice, it's giving me second thoughts about having the Reventon as my favorite Lamborghini...

Great episode and props to Kookcle for keeping this thread updated 
pimp.gif
.  At first, I didn't really like the Aventador, but after seeing it on Top Gear twice, it's giving me second thoughts about having the Reventon as my favorite Lamborghini...

Back
Top Bottom