--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Ok

I have Top Gear DVRed

But the +%%% isn't recording!!!

I have TIme Warner and I have it set on BBC-HD and BBC-A

*%! channel is it!? Last season it recorded fine on BBC-HD, but not this one. WHAT THE %$%$!!!?!?!?

Ok

I have Top Gear DVRed

But the +%%% isn't recording!!!

I have TIme Warner and I have it set on BBC-HD and BBC-A

*%! channel is it!? Last season it recorded fine on BBC-HD, but not this one. WHAT THE %$%$!!!?!?!?

DEAD at the crash tests!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

The dialog is...the best on TV.

Classic series.

thats really is it... i love cars... but i tend to hate car shows... but this show... id watch it if they talked about knitting...

Originally Posted by sillyputty

The dialog is...the best on TV.

Classic series.

thats really is it... i love cars... but i tend to hate car shows... but this show... id watch it if they talked about knitting...

roll.gif
  at "Attack Stig"

Man China is just rotten
laugh.gif
 straight stealing everything.
They went in on them crash tests though

Also, good showing on Nascar. I was impressed with how they showed the sport. Made me respect it a little more 

roll.gif
  at "Attack Stig"

Man China is just rotten
laugh.gif
 straight stealing everything.
They went in on them crash tests though

Also, good showing on Nascar. I was impressed with how they showed the sport. Made me respect it a little more 

Next episode: Vauxhall Corsa VXR,Fiat Panda, well the lineup isn't too strong and Ryan Reynolds is the guest.

Next episode: Vauxhall Corsa VXR,Fiat Panda, well the lineup isn't too strong and Ryan Reynolds is the guest.

The new ep had a few good laughs, the sunday lunch, the borat accent, but I felt the car chase thing was too staged, I think it's the worst one in series 18 so far, but the episode wasn't bad.

The new ep had a few good laughs, the sunday lunch, the borat accent, but I felt the car chase thing was too staged, I think it's the worst one in series 18 so far, but the episode wasn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom