--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

That was great. I loved the cars with the airplane engines - just ludicrous but fantastic.

They always manage to entertain. I don't know why the US version can't do the same.

They always manage to entertain. I don't know why the US version can't do the same.

Originally Posted by RFX45

i watched 2 episodes of the US version and i cant stand it... they try way to hard to be like the UK one... you know how hammond and jeremy always bump james car during the road trips and used car test?... the US do the exact same thing, leaving guys behind and what not...

i watched 2 episodes of the US version and i cant stand it... they try way to hard to be like the UK one... you know how hammond and jeremy always bump james car during the road trips and used car test?... the US do the exact same thing, leaving guys behind and what not...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

They're segements/tests gets stupid at times. Like last week, in the 3 muscle car challenge. The challenge was to see which car could go reach the highest mph around the Nascar track. Foust was starting and since they had a rule of once you leave you can't go back, they didn't let him run the Camaro. As a viewer, I was like "+**?! I watched this for an hour and when the fun part comes you won't let me see how fast one of the cars could go on the track because of some lame and fake technicality?" 
Not only that, but they just aren't as funny/entertaining as Clarkson, Hammond and May. They even make the car news segment entertaining. 

They're segements/tests gets stupid at times. Like last week, in the 3 muscle car challenge. The challenge was to see which car could go reach the highest mph around the Nascar track. Foust was starting and since they had a rule of once you leave you can't go back, they didn't let him run the Camaro. As a viewer, I was like "+**?! I watched this for an hour and when the fun part comes you won't let me see how fast one of the cars could go on the track because of some lame and fake technicality?" 
Not only that, but they just aren't as funny/entertaining as Clarkson, Hammond and May. They even make the car news segment entertaining. 

laugh.gif
... not gonna lie.. i enjoy the english accent, only when its subtle though.. girls get cuter when i dont expect the accent to come out...  not when its too thick, if you know what i mean... clarkson * al lu min e um* americans cant even say that right..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... not gonna lie.. i enjoy the english accent, only when its subtle though.. girls get cuter when i dont expect the accent to come out...  not when its too thick, if you know what i mean... clarkson * al lu min e um* americans cant even say that right..
laugh.gif

I never watched the US Top Gear because a friend said it was bad and also reading some of your comments I can see why it's bad. Like the bumping into James' car, it started because in one of the challenges one of the cars had bad brakes so the first bump wasn't intentional, but it was funny so it's a running joke. If the US top gear just copied it, they aren't really adding anything, it's just an imitation and one that's not really good.

I never watched the US Top Gear because a friend said it was bad and also reading some of your comments I can see why it's bad. Like the bumping into James' car, it started because in one of the challenges one of the cars had bad brakes so the first bump wasn't intentional, but it was funny so it's a running joke. If the US top gear just copied it, they aren't really adding anything, it's just an imitation and one that's not really good.

exactly.

I was sad that they didn't test the F10 M5 in this episode, really looking forward to that!

exactly.

I was sad that they didn't test the F10 M5 in this episode, really looking forward to that!

tell me I'm not the only one likes spotting out cuties in the crowd?

Originally Posted by M4rioL

It's probably intentional. Jeremy nearly always has an amazingly cute girl behind him during the news...

Originally Posted by M4rioL

It's probably intentional. Jeremy nearly always has an amazingly cute girl behind him during the news...

Back
Top Bottom