--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

The audio is off. I have to look for a different link. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

I'm surprised the FF got such bad reviews, most say great things except for the price.

As they said on the show, they revamped the 4wd system just so not raise the engine an inch or two? Which was completely unnecessary, waste of money on research and development and actually affects the performance. 

Just like the Fisker they tested, I can appreciate the electric/eco system but a $100k car that does 0-60 in 6.3 seconds.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

I'm surprised the FF got such bad reviews, most say great things except for the price.

As they said on the show, they revamped the 4wd system just so not raise the engine an inch or two? Which was completely unnecessary, waste of money on research and development and actually affects the performance. 

Just like the Fisker they tested, I can appreciate the electric/eco system but a $100k car that does 0-60 in 6.3 seconds.

Ninjahood would love last nights TG US episode, all about muscle cars.

TG US still need to make an effort and review at least one car a show though instead of just doing a one hour-long segment.

TG US still need to make an effort and review at least one car a show though instead of just doing a one hour-long segment.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Has TG US changed yet? I watched it a couple years ago and hated it, because the characters are lackluster

Has TG US changed yet? I watched it a couple years ago and hated it, because the characters are lackluster

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Second season was much better, the challenges were more fun and creative and they actually had car reviews like the CTS-V Wagon and setting that world record for highest mph indoors. It was a good show but the first two episode of this season (or I guess it is season 2.5), while entertaining is just a long challenge segment. I still prefer they put a car review there and test them out, they had the Mclaren MP4 in their season preview and I think they should have started the season showcasing that off like the TG UK starting the season off with the awesome supercars.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Second season was much better, the challenges were more fun and creative and they actually had car reviews like the CTS-V Wagon and setting that world record for highest mph indoors. It was a good show but the first two episode of this season (or I guess it is season 2.5), while entertaining is just a long challenge segment. I still prefer they put a car review there and test them out, they had the Mclaren MP4 in their season preview and I think they should have started the season showcasing that off like the TG UK starting the season off with the awesome supercars.

I enjoyed the episode, I didn't think Hammond's bit fit the episode, it was just there to be there. Otherwise I thought it was a nice episode to just review some cars and that part on Saab, was pretty cool to know that they stuck to what they wanted to do even to the end. I didn't think they would actually try driving in a sleeping bag and sewing a button
laugh.gif

I enjoyed the episode, I didn't think Hammond's bit fit the episode, it was just there to be there. Otherwise I thought it was a nice episode to just review some cars and that part on Saab, was pretty cool to know that they stuck to what they wanted to do even to the end. I didn't think they would actually try driving in a sleeping bag and sewing a button
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom