--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Originally Posted by M4rioL

tell me I'm not the only one likes spotting out cuties in the crowd?
It's probably intentional. Jeremy nearly always has an amazingly cute girl behind him during the news...
I'm pretty sure they 'strategically' places cute girls right in their shots or in the front rows!�
laugh.gif

Anyway, this is an old clip but a good interview on these 3 fools and their success... chemistry.

Great interview
pimp.gif
.  I don't think I'd want to watch Top Gear without these guys hosting it.  Even if the US version had the same exact challenges and cars, it still wouldn't be as funny as the UK version...

Great episode, I liked that motocross bit, I would like to do that one day. This episode was a lot more focused because of all they had to do in an hour, it was a nice change of pace.

Great episode, I liked that motocross bit, I would like to do that one day. This episode was a lot more focused because of all they had to do in an hour, it was a nice change of pace.

I haven't seen the full episode, but the M5 only got 5 minutes at the beginning? Even though they claimed it's the worlds best car...

I haven't seen the full episode, but the M5 only got 5 minutes at the beginning? Even though they claimed it's the worlds best car...

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by cw0974

I am almost certain of that. Last week when they had Dr. Who on, there was this beautiful woman right behind him and I just seriously stared at her the whole segment.
Anyways, I am just about done with the Top Gear US, thing is just�unwatchable�now, sad because last season was actually decent. This weeks episode is them using 3 crappy mini vans and absolutely nothing else. I mean who approved to air a show like that? It's entertaining up to some point but I want to see car reviews, fast cars tested and fun segments not crappy vans I can see rotting on empty lots, why do i want to see an Aerostar carry a sheep up a mountain?

Once you spot that one girl, it's hard to pay attention when the girl is back on the shot. haha
I really can't, that chick behind the guest is just too cute.
2po3b83.png

Originally Posted by cw0974

I am almost certain of that. Last week when they had Dr. Who on, there was this beautiful woman right behind him and I just seriously stared at her the whole segment.
Anyways, I am just about done with the Top Gear US, thing is just�unwatchable�now, sad because last season was actually decent. This weeks episode is them using 3 crappy mini vans and absolutely nothing else. I mean who approved to air a show like that? It's entertaining up to some point but I want to see car reviews, fast cars tested and fun segments not crappy vans I can see rotting on empty lots, why do i want to see an Aerostar carry a sheep up a mountain?

Once you spot that one girl, it's hard to pay attention when the girl is back on the shot. haha
I really can't, that chick behind the guest is just too cute.
2po3b83.png

They had too many things to do in the episode but I think they got the point across with the new M5. I would have loved it if they would have compared the regular 5 to the new GS but the whole episode was good.

They had too many things to do in the episode but I think they got the point across with the new M5. I would have loved it if they would have compared the regular 5 to the new GS but the whole episode was good.

Maybe during the next season, the new RS6 is due, I don't think they've tested the C63 AMG,  I wouldn't mind a trip with those cars...and yep theres the new GS as well.

Maybe during the next season, the new RS6 is due, I don't think they've tested the C63 AMG,  I wouldn't mind a trip with those cars...and yep theres the new GS as well.

I'm more interested in the GS350 comparison since I keep reading good things about it. Some are even saying they prefer it over the new 5-series. Sadly there won't be a GS-F that can compete with the M5 though.

I'm more interested in the GS350 comparison since I keep reading good things about it. Some are even saying they prefer it over the new 5-series. Sadly there won't be a GS-F that can compete with the M5 though.

I'm sure it's great, it is a Lexus after all not to mention the quality factor, but it looks ugly if you ask me, especially when considered to a 5 series.

I'm sure it's great, it is a Lexus after all not to mention the quality factor, but it looks ugly if you ask me, especially when considered to a 5 series.

Back
Top Bottom