--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Ever since someone pointed out the line that goes across the hood of the 5-series and 3-series, I just can't stop looking at it 
30t6p3b.gif
.  I really liked the new M5, but damn that pedestrian system ruined a beautiful car 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Top Gear US last night was actually entertaining and somewhat funny up until the end. I probably enjoyed it more because it they actually had a segment on cars that I'd like them to see drive Lambo Gallardo, Bentley Continental and Porsche 911 Turbo. If you are to catch an episode of TGUS, this would be the one I recommend. Still not as good as TGUK but it was pretty good by US versions standards.

Top Gear US last night was actually entertaining and somewhat funny up until the end. I probably enjoyed it more because it they actually had a segment on cars that I'd like them to see drive Lambo Gallardo, Bentley Continental and Porsche 911 Turbo. If you are to catch an episode of TGUS, this would be the one I recommend. Still not as good as TGUK but it was pretty good by US versions standards.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

How many EPs do they shoot for a season? Seems short.

Yeah, they do series' and it usually varies. I haven't paid attention whether it is based on the season of when the series airs or what but some are 10-11 episodes while others are 6-7. It seems like the last few series have been shorter than the others. They usually have special episodes too from time to time.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

How many EPs do they shoot for a season? Seems short.

Yeah, they do series' and it usually varies. I haven't paid attention whether it is based on the season of when the series airs or what but some are 10-11 episodes while others are 6-7. It seems like the last few series have been shorter than the others. They usually have special episodes too from time to time.

RFX45 wrote:

I have to say I agree with that. Last nights episode was by far the best US episode I have seen. 

Does anyone have a link to the segment with the grannys?  I was afraid one of them was going to have a heart attack...   but at the same time I couldn't stop laughing.    

RFX45 wrote:

I have to say I agree with that. Last nights episode was by far the best US episode I have seen. 

Does anyone have a link to the segment with the grannys?  I was afraid one of them was going to have a heart attack...   but at the same time I couldn't stop laughing.    

Series 18 starts airing on BBC this Monday iirc. Really wish FIOS has BBC America in HD.

Series 18 starts airing on BBC this Monday iirc. Really wish FIOS has BBC America in HD.

Back
Top Bottom