Topanga Does Maxim Photo Shoot

She has no ***...her thighs are in need of major help. Her tummy is in dire need of some crunches. Her love handles need some serious sidebends. Her obliques need a TON of core work. I can tell just by looking at her body that she can't f*ck worth a damn either. This is a good picture of her, she's being shot for Sports Illustrated Swimwear edition. I think she is EXTREMELY overrated. She has MAJOR issues if you're talking about celebrity level hotness. That area above her bikini bottoms on the side wear it spills out...all the way to that fold underneath her boob. Girl has no shape at all. Just a gorgeous face and a nice rack. That's it. I work with MANY girls who SMASH this shorty to pieces, and I'm just a waiter. I have pix.

View media item 306484

Did you smash any of the shorties you work with?

Btw, you sounded like a female describing her faults. Who ******g cares about her midsection. Her chest game is Jordan in the 90's

Last edited:
I'm talking about when she was FIRST on the scene. She's gotten a little sloppy, but dudes were quick to criticize even before she had the weird midsection
Even when her midsection wasn't straight SLOPPY, her tummy had no tone, her body had no shape. She never had any hips, even for a petite girl. She never had an ***. And her legs were never in shape. She's always been totally shapeless, and now she's a fat skinny girl. She relied on her pretty face and rack, because she can. The entire media world thinks she's the bomb...I think she's meh.

She has no ***...her thighs are in need of major help. Her tummy is in dire need of some crunches. Her love handles need some serious sidebends. Her obliques need a TON of core work. I can tell just by looking at her body that she can't f*ck worth a damn either. This is a good picture of her, she's being shot for Sports Illustrated Swimwear edition. I think she is EXTREMELY overrated. She has MAJOR issues if you're talking about celebrity level hotness. That area above her bikini bottoms on the side wear it spills out...all the way to that fold underneath her boob. Girl has no shape at all. Just a gorgeous face and a nice rack. That's it. I work with MANY girls who SMASH this shorty to pieces, and I'm just a waiter. I have pix.
HATER! post a pic of your shorty then......

Quick run to the bathroom, your nostalgia is showing :wink:
Not at all. Kate's face does NOTHING for me. I don't think she is facially cute. I think Topanga's FACE looks good. Even as a fat girl, she was cute. I don't think Kate is cute. She has nice ******* and nothing else. Honestly, NOTHING else.

Not saying her face is UGLY, but her face isn't cute.

So she is average to me.

She is just famous, so folks act like it is a sin to call her average.

But this ain't about her, this is about Topanga FINALLY living up to her adulthood potential :smokin

Just appreciate the thread without derailing it with comparisons or who we've smashed... 

Respect for the one girl you posted, but we can play the "here's a pic of a chick I know" game all day, son.
laugh.gif
And that chick up there has no butt either, so like... all you're doing is hating on Kate lol.

Sorry. I'm just like... I don't get why NT is so obsessed with Topanga, of all women. She's cute but only thread-worthy because everyone had crushes on her before they hit puberty, imo.

Carry on.
True I didn't smash her. All I said originally was that Kate Upton's body wasn't that good, and that I work with MANY girls who have better looking bodies. Someone asked me to prove it. There are several more than the ones I posted. I won't derail the thread anymore with my own endeavors, just sayin that I'm just a waiter in a restaurant and can easily find girls with way better bodies than this no tone, sloppy girl with a gorgeous face and rack. No more pics posting by me I promise, unless it's of topanga.

Last edited:
Then this girl...a host. She's also a professional ballerina dancing for L.A. ballet Co. Insane flexibility, and she loved it VERY rough. This one got multiple beatings over the course of about 3 months. Best performer I've had in years. A little too thin for my liking, but her body was VERY nice naked. Strong as an ox too. She could ride for hours without her legs getting tired. Professional dancers are AWESOME in the sack. They are like athletes. I swear to god, most really hot girls get very tired very easily. You usually have to do all the work. This girl was gold. I have MANY pix of her, but only a couple are safe for work.
edit: good looks lol

Last edited:
Oh I guess I didn't notice the nip slip. She barely had a rack at all anyway so I never pay attention to it. LOL. I'll delete that last pic.

Oh I guess I didn't notice the nip slip. She barely had a rack at all anyway so I never pay attention to it. LOL. I'll delete that last pic.
Real talk. I was going to say it's no different than a pic of a shirtless man and you wouldnt get banned for that

DEAD @ "nip slip"

Back
Top Bottom