Topanga Does Maxim Photo Shoot

Waited my whole childhood for this.

8523882034_29b4c2617c_o.gif
I fell off my bed laughing. Youse a foo-ell!

my rolling smiley doesn't work but 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ the gifs in here.

Last edited:
Sorry but the two aren't in the same league. Topanga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Katie Upjohn by far man

shut up. A lot of AWG NTers in here are attracted to Topanga because of nostalgia. There are hotter girls on here I've seen called average.

That still doesn't change the fact that at more than ten years older, she still looks better than Kate "The mini-Refridgerator" Upton.

Kate at her best>>>>Topanga. Topanga is an AWG, she's just a lot of people in here's first faps. Deal with it.

Kate at her best>>>>Topanga. Topanga is an AWG, she's just a lot of people in here's first faps. Deal with it.
It isn't science or math so there is no "right" answer.

But you can't assume the reason why people side with Topanga is because of the history.

I just think she looks better.

I didnt even watch BMW like that Topanga does look better than kate upton. All kate is is breasts and a pretty face

It isn't science or math so there is no "right" answer.

But you can't assume the reason why people side with Topanga is because of the history.

I just think she looks better.

No problem with that, my problem in this thread is with NTers who AWG every white girl all of a sudden thinking Topaga is a dime. Yea I'm calling some people in this thread out.:lol:

Last edited:
Only on NT do you see dudes calling Kate Upton an AWG and then beast on Topanga.

QUOTED FOR EMPHASIS

I've seen certain NTers in here literally call every single white girl an AWG but beast in here.

Last edited:
She has an average face to me like I said.

She has ultimate *******. Not sure how that affects her overall rating.

If a basketball player was a sweet jumper and offers nothing else, do we call him an average player or something more?

Kyle Korver
Steve Novak
James Jones
Mike Miller

They are role players correct? One-dimensional.

Kate is one dimensional. And is HORRIBLE is most other categories.

So I can understand the average label.

Back
Top Bottom