Topic

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

roll.gif

Let that boy live, fam. I hope the next time you ask for help somehow it gets back to the people you know.

If son was hesitant to post pics, you know damn well he wouldn't post nudes. If he has to ask for advice about the girl, he probably would never get ahold of nudes in the first place.

It's cats like y'all who take away from the fraternal infrastructure that NT once held. NT ladies, no disrespect to y'all because I love y'all, but now a days a dude can't even post pics of a girl he ACTUALLY cares about in fear of being outed by x amount of NTers that are "just looking out" for their "female friend." I.E. trying to impress some girl that they never smashed, and want to try to make moves on her lowkey but lack the game and balls necessary to do so.

OP, I hope you smash and then leave the panties on homeboy's porch.

F outta here.

first off you probably dont even know what ezboard is. second, it seems you did not even read my original reply. posting pictures on NT is common here, but the fact that he agreed to send out nudes after if he smashes and then break up again. thats confidential. im good friends with her older brother. put yourselves in their shoes. would you want someone sharing pictures of your younger sister? obviously you're oblivious to how it feels like to have a younger sister.
roll.gif
weeeeeeeeeeeeeak!

I have been lurking since o2 and it's still like you are simping and tryna save.... You think she ain't sent nudes to him before? He honestly doesn't seem like the "grimey" time. Give him a break. More importantly, what do you get out of it? There is no reason for you to butt in a situation that doesn't concern you. If he posted nudes he'd be banned. He just wanted to seem cool and say he would. Let's be real.

I have been lurking since o2 and it's still like you are simping and tryna save.... You think she ain't sent nudes to him before? He honestly doesn't seem like the "grimey" time. Give him a break. More importantly, what do you get out of it? There is no reason for you to butt in a situation that doesn't concern you. If he posted nudes he'd be banned. He just wanted to seem cool and say he would. Let's be real.

Originally Posted by emmmmy

your boy got snitched out. I was hesitant to post them but I did, got snitched. You really think I'd post nude pics of my ex lolz
forever one
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by emmmmy

your boy got snitched out. I was hesitant to post them but I did, got snitched. You really think I'd post nude pics of my ex lolz
forever one
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Let that boy live, fam. I hope the next time you ask for help somehow it gets back to the people you know.

If son was hesitant to post pics, you know damn well he wouldn't post nudes. If he has to ask for advice about the girl, he probably would never get ahold of nudes in the first place.

It's cats like y'all who take away from the fraternal infrastructure that NT once held. NT ladies, no disrespect to y'all because I love y'all, but now a days a dude can't even post pics of a girl he ACTUALLY cares about in fear of being outed by x amount of NTers that are "just looking out" for their "female friend." I.E. trying to impress some girl that they never smashed, and want to try to make moves on her lowkey but lack the game and balls necessary to do so.

F outta here.

first off you probably dont even know what ezboard is. second, it seems you did not even read my original reply. posting pictures on NT is common here, but the fact that he agreed to send out nudes after if he smashes and then break up again. thats confidential. im good friends with her older brother. put yourselves in their shoes. would you want someone sharing pictures of your younger sister? obviously you're oblivious to how it feels like to have a younger sister.

I do know what an ezboard is...I wasn't around for it, though. I joined in 08. (...Let me take a moment to realize that I've been apart of this amazing community for 3 years.) I did read the original reply, but come on fam. You know he wouldn't have posted nudes of your "friend". If he was apprehensive about posting regular pictures, son would have had to be drunk and off that dust to post nudes, assuming he even had any. To be frank, if a girl is dumb enough to send out nude photos of herself, then she's dumb enough to have those things passed around the internet. I'm assuming that you received a picture message once or twice in your lifetime. You know damn well if a girl ever picture messaged you them breastses or that kitty, your eyes weren't the only ones seeing them pictures. Girls know that *%* deep down inside, too. Those same rules would apply to a sister if I had one. You dumb enough to send a ninja your naked body? You dumb enough to have him, his homies, and every athletic team that they're apart of see. If my brother sent out a picture of his d I would laugh in his face if it ever got blown up. Believe that.

You act as if dude was set out to smash again, break up, and post the nudes. Nah, dude wants her back in his life as his main girl. Son has been missing her for YEARS, and now that she's finally given him a chance you want to be Captain SaveAHo and ruin what this man has been asking for ever since they broke up? I mean, chances are you probably know dude in the real world if you're such good friends with this girl. Why not tell him in person like a man? All you needed to do was be like "Ayo fam, I saw that post on NT. You mess up, me and her brother are rolling up on you." Nah, instead you hide behind your computer, copy and paste the thread, then show her. Tell the dude, tell the girl's brother, but don't tell the girl, homie. What part of the game is that?

I'd also like to draw attention to the fact that you didn't once deny that you'd be smanging if you had the ability to. I'm sure she appreciates your "sincere" concern, but would that still be there if she was chubby and NOT fine? Realtalk, you claim to be a friend, but I think there are ulterior motives. You probably tried to be friends with shorty's brother to get cool points with her and you were salty once you found out she was about to give OP a second chance.

Ole Ephialtes looking boy. Mad you can't get your shield game proper so you try to ruin it for the rest of the Spartans. Kids like you make me sick. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color]
all of these are just assumptions. no i actually dont know OP. like i said i havent seen her in a while since her brother and i probably graduated from high school. no i didnt try to get at her. like i said ive always saw her like a little sister. bear in mind we were way fairly older than her growing up, so i just always saw her as a younger sister being shes my friends younger sister. FYI, im probably older than you so i wouldnt even try calling me a kid and talking down to me.

btw, i was here for ezboard but with a different sn so again dont try talk to me how NT used to me   
You have comprehension problems my good sir.

Get em, OG user
eyes.gif

roll.gif

F outta here.

I do know what an ezboard is...I wasn't around for it, though. I joined in 08. (...Let me take a moment to realize that I've been apart of this amazing community for 3 years.) I did read the original reply, but come on fam. You know he wouldn't have posted nudes of your "friend". If he was apprehensive about posting regular pictures, son would have had to be drunk and off that dust to post nudes, assuming he even had any. To be frank, if a girl is dumb enough to send out nude photos of herself, then she's dumb enough to have those things passed around the internet. I'm assuming that you received a picture message once or twice in your lifetime. You know damn well if a girl ever picture messaged you them breastses or that kitty, your eyes weren't the only ones seeing them pictures. Girls know that *%* deep down inside, too. Those same rules would apply to a sister if I had one. You dumb enough to send a ninja your naked body? You dumb enough to have him, his homies, and every athletic team that they're apart of see. If my brother sent out a picture of his d I would laugh in his face if it ever got blown up. Believe that.

You act as if dude was set out to smash again, break up, and post the nudes. Nah, dude wants her back in his life as his main girl. Son has been missing her for YEARS, and now that she's finally given him a chance you want to be Captain SaveAHo and ruin what this man has been asking for ever since they broke up? I mean, chances are you probably know dude in the real world if you're such good friends with this girl. Why not tell him in person like a man? All you needed to do was be like "Ayo fam, I saw that post on NT. You mess up, me and her brother are rolling up on you." Nah, instead you hide behind your computer, copy and paste the thread, then show her. Tell the dude, tell the girl's brother, but don't tell the girl, homie. What part of the game is that?

I'd also like to draw attention to the fact that you didn't once deny that you'd be smanging if you had the ability to. I'm sure she appreciates your "sincere" concern, but would that still be there if she was chubby and NOT fine? Realtalk, you claim to be a friend, but I think there are ulterior motives. You probably tried to be friends with shorty's brother to get cool points with her and you were salty once you found out she was about to give OP a second chance.

Ole Ephialtes looking boy. Mad you can't get your shield game proper so you try to ruin it for the rest of the Spartans. Kids like you make me sick. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color]
all of these are just assumptions. no i actually dont know OP. like i said i havent seen her in a while since her brother and i probably graduated from high school. no i didnt try to get at her. like i said ive always saw her like a little sister. bear in mind we were way fairly older than her growing up, so i just always saw her as a younger sister being shes my friends younger sister. FYI, im probably older than you so i wouldnt even try calling me a kid and talking down to me.

btw, i was here for ezboard but with a different sn so again dont try talk to me how NT used to me   
You have comprehension problems my good sir.

Get em, OG user
eyes.gif

roll.gif

F outta here.

You haven't seen her since you graduated from HS? And you speaking like you old so you at least in your early/mid 20s. How have you not seen this girls for YEARS, yet just appear out of the woodwork because you "care so much" and "it's the right thing to do?" You that old dude tryna creep on your homie's younger sister on the low. If you haven't seen this girl for years, you aren't friends with her. Acquaintances at best. Yet, when there are ohs in need...

And I shouldn't have to. But you seem to have forgotten. Real recognize real, and you lookin' unfamiliar.

Can't front, it was probably a dumb move admitting someone close to her is on the board and then continuing to post the pic/s. There's just no other outcome but this bruh

roll.gif

F outta here.

You haven't seen her since you graduated from HS? And you speaking like you old so you at least in your early/mid 20s. How have you not seen this girls for YEARS, yet just appear out of the woodwork because you "care so much" and "it's the right thing to do?" You that old dude tryna creep on your homie's younger sister on the low. If you haven't seen this girl for years, you aren't friends with her. Acquaintances at best. Yet, when there are ohs in need...

And I shouldn't have to. But you seem to have forgotten. Real recognize real, and you lookin' unfamiliar.

roll.gif

F outta here.

Ole Ephialtes looking boy. Mad you can't get your shield game proper so you try to ruin it for the rest of the Spartans.
touche my man,

Like i said You seen the OG post, I was hesitant to even post a pic of her face.

"(...Let me take a moment to realize that I've been apart of this amazing community for 3 years.) I did read the original reply, but come on fam. You know he wouldn't have posted nudes of your "friend". If he was apprehensive about posting regular pictures"

"You act as if dude was set out to smash again, break up, and post the nudes. Nah, dude wants her back in his life as his main girl. Son has been missing her for YEARS, and now that she's finally given him a chance you want to be Captain SaveAHo and ruin what this man has been asking for ever since they broke up? I mean, chances are you probably know dude in the real world if you're such good friends with this girl. Why not tell him in person like a man? All you needed to do was be like "Ayo fam, I saw that post on NT. You mess up, me and her brother are rolling up on you." Nah, instead you hide behind your computer, copy and paste the thread, then show her. Tell the dude, tell the girl's brother, but don't tell the girl, homie. What part of the game is that?"

Like I said, I was tryna get back with the main. I made some big changes in my life and I thought now was a good time, but ya boy got snitched and it ain't lookin so good anymore

it is what it is..

roll.gif

F outta here.

Ole Ephialtes looking boy. Mad you can't get your shield game proper so you try to ruin it for the rest of the Spartans.
touche my man,

Like i said You seen the OG post, I was hesitant to even post a pic of her face.

"(...Let me take a moment to realize that I've been apart of this amazing community for 3 years.) I did read the original reply, but come on fam. You know he wouldn't have posted nudes of your "friend". If he was apprehensive about posting regular pictures"

"You act as if dude was set out to smash again, break up, and post the nudes. Nah, dude wants her back in his life as his main girl. Son has been missing her for YEARS, and now that she's finally given him a chance you want to be Captain SaveAHo and ruin what this man has been asking for ever since they broke up? I mean, chances are you probably know dude in the real world if you're such good friends with this girl. Why not tell him in person like a man? All you needed to do was be like "Ayo fam, I saw that post on NT. You mess up, me and her brother are rolling up on you." Nah, instead you hide behind your computer, copy and paste the thread, then show her. Tell the dude, tell the girl's brother, but don't tell the girl, homie. What part of the game is that?"

Like I said, I was tryna get back with the main. I made some big changes in my life and I thought now was a good time, but ya boy got snitched and it ain't lookin so good anymore

it is what it is..

Can't front, it was probably a dumb move admitting someone close to her is on the board and then continuing to post the pic/s. There's just no other outcome but this bruh

roll.gif

F outta here.

word to Riley Freeman!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

F outta here.

word to Riley Freeman!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom