Topic

Originally Posted by eashawty

i mess wit a lotta classy women who normally be older than me, but i dont think i even know anybody who drinks coffee...hate to say it, but maybe its a racial thing

Yea personally don't know too many people that go on coffee dates either. I wouldn't call it racial more cultural. Doesn't mean someone only messes with freaks if he has never been on a coffee date. Everyone doesn't do the same things

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by emmmmy

Originally Posted by migit1209

We need pictures of the nudes. Pictures you provided don't do any justice.

haha. aight.

if i smash again and break up again, i got you

eek.gif

OP, unfortunately you wont be able to do any smashing due to the fact i actually know this girl. i wasnt going to respond until you agreed to post nudes. show some class.

/thread
9ihcmp.jpg
cedricwhato.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

haha. aight.

eek.gif

OP, unfortunately you wont be able to do any smashing due to the fact i actually know this girl. i wasnt going to respond until you agreed to post nudes. show some class.

/thread
9ihcmp.jpg
cedricwhato.gif

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif
had no idea people actually go on "coffee dates" in real life. i thought that was just on tv & in movies

Bruh, I can tell you a real hood dude. Remind me of some of my boys I kick it with on the regular. Funny.
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing. U aint baggin women of substance or class if u've never been on a coffee date.

i mess wit a lotta classy women who normally be older than me, but i dont think i even know anybody who drinks coffee...hate to say it, but maybe its a racial thing

laugh.gif
You're "that guy" out of the group.

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif
had no idea people actually go on "coffee dates" in real life. i thought that was just on tv & in movies

Bruh, I can tell you a real hood dude. Remind me of some of my boys I kick it with on the regular. Funny.
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing. U aint baggin women of substance or class if u've never been on a coffee date.

laugh.gif
You're "that guy" out of the group.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

haha. aight.

funny how you stated her fam is on NT... with a post like this to follow
ironically, he was hesitant to intially post pictures since he knew we were on here but yet he wasnt hesitant share nudes.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

haha. aight.

funny how you stated her fam is on NT... with a post like this to follow
ironically, he was hesitant to intially post pictures since he knew we were on here but yet he wasnt hesitant share nudes.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

When you say fam do you mean FMAILY or fam as in "I know her."
a good friend. although its been a while since ive seen her but lyricist and i look out for her like you would a younger sister.

Please don't tell ya gon murk this dude in RL. lol 

who knows what her brother and cousins will do once she relays this to them.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

When you say fam do you mean FMAILY or fam as in "I know her."
a good friend. although its been a while since ive seen her but lyricist and i look out for her like you would a younger sister.

Please don't tell ya gon murk this dude in RL. lol 

who knows what her brother and cousins will do once she relays this to them.

roll.gif

Let that boy live, fam. I hope the next time you ask for help somehow it gets back to the people you know.

If son was hesitant to post pics, you know damn well he wouldn't post nudes. If he has to ask for advice about the girl, he probably would never get ahold of nudes in the first place.

It's cats like y'all who take away from the fraternal infrastructure that NT once held. NT ladies, no disrespect to y'all because I love y'all, but now a days a dude can't even post pics of a girl he ACTUALLY cares about in fear of being outed by x amount of NTers that are "just looking out" for their "female friend." I.E. trying to impress some girl that they never smashed, and want to try to make moves on her lowkey but lack the game and balls necessary to do so.

OP, I hope you smash and then leave the panties on homeboy's porch.

F outta here.

roll.gif

Let that boy live, fam. I hope the next time you ask for help somehow it gets back to the people you know.

If son was hesitant to post pics, you know damn well he wouldn't post nudes. If he has to ask for advice about the girl, he probably would never get ahold of nudes in the first place.

It's cats like y'all who take away from the fraternal infrastructure that NT once held. NT ladies, no disrespect to y'all because I love y'all, but now a days a dude can't even post pics of a girl he ACTUALLY cares about in fear of being outed by x amount of NTers that are "just looking out" for their "female friend." I.E. trying to impress some girl that they never smashed, and want to try to make moves on her lowkey but lack the game and balls necessary to do so.

OP, I hope you smash and then leave the panties on homeboy's porch.

F outta here.

Back
Top Bottom