Toronto Raptors @ Dallas Mavericks 8:30 EST

NBA IS SHUTTING THE LINKS DOWN
frown.gif

IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS GAME FROM MY LINK DON'T CLOSE OR REFRESH YOUR PAGE!!!

WMP link

mms://a613.l3072828831.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/613/30728/v0001/reflector:28831?auth=caEdR

Good first half minus the last five minutes. Andrea said that we didnt play D the last five minutes, which is why Dallas came back in that timeframe. We gottaget back to hard work on D. We know we can score on O, its just a matter of playing hard D.

Cmon Raps!

Man, the reason why were winning before is because of rebounds... the past 15 minutes of the game we havent been doing that at all. If we board, we win. rightnow, were not boarding. we gotta step it up on that end.

I'm getting tired of TJ Ford's fadeaways.
And why does Bosh love shooting this midrange shots?
damn, you get going down low, keep going there.
He is shooting 40% on the season because of all these shots outside the paint.

:01.4 DAL - D. Nowitzki made a 24-foot three-pointer from the right wing. Assist: J. Terry
:45.3 DAL - D. Nowitzki made a 25-foot three-pointer from the right wing. Assist: J. Terry
1:12 DAL - D. Nowitzki made a 25-foot three-pointer from the left wing. Assist: J. Terry
1:40 DAL - D. Nowitzki made a 25-foot three-pointer from the left wing. Assist: J. Terry

How are you gonna leave Dirk so damn open?

I've noticed this with the Raptors lately. They seem so lethargic on the floor. WHERES THE ENERGY?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom