Toronto Raptors @ Dallas Mavericks 8:30 EST

^ and it comes directly from the coach...
ya and the players get completely off the hook because we all know they played amazing
I mean come on, I know that Smitch made some bad calls (not calling a timeout during dirks three pointer run) but the players were terrible as well. Your hatefor Sam Mitchell is clowding your judgment.

Your hate for Sam Mitchell is clowding your judgment.

laugh.gif

I agree that you can't blame it on the coach, but TJ ford was just off tonight, Parker wasn't hitting, and Kapono isn't getting any shots.

I wouldnt' be pushing the panic button though,
laugh.gif

It's early in the season, and you're just below .500.

^ im saying energy comes directly from the coach. If he doesnt energize the team, then there is a problem.

Now, im not saying its entirely sam's fault. the players must exicute plays. We obviously know that. But the problem is that there were no adjustmentsattempted to try and stop Dirk. You think Juan, Garbo, even Maceo would have come in to bring in some energy.

all im saying is yes, its partially the players fault that we lost. no denying that. But the coach has to make adjustments at some point in the game. Thats whyyou coach the damn game. To be the guy to tell the players "This is what they are doing, this is what were going to do to adjust". Thats the coachesjob. Whe the coach is not doing that, there is something wrong. Plain and simple.

I don't know, I just thought it was Dirk getting out of his slump, I guess we have a different idea of things since we are fans of opposing teams. You seeit as poor coaching and players not covering Dirk well, I see it as Dirk getting out of his funk and doing what he did last season as MVP.

I get you though man, the game is about adjustments.

^ exactly. IMO, its about adjustments. Not once since Sam has been head coach, he has out-coached another team. You have to be able to adjust to things likethat. throw a zone out or something. Do anything to stop him.

^ WHos bags?? I dont thik you meant Andrea, he was gettin roasted by dirk

Personaly i would have like to seen Moon D up Dirk.

Props to the Mavs for the comeback, im not surprised tho, if any team in the L can do that its the Mavs

Back
Top Bottom