Toronto Raptors @ Dallas Mavericks 8:30 EST

dirk is $$$
frown.gif
frown.gif

what in the hell!
Hump leaving him open every single time. Why are you double terry on the rolls?????
you got Dirk going hot, but you double terry 40ft behind the hoop?

or you switch and put Jose on dirk?
ahh just go over those picks and stay on your man.

wow we suck. Losing a 24 point lead and going down 7 is just rediculous. Pathetic defense and poor passing on offense.

I KNEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW this would happen stupid Craptors, I just get pissed because they should have a record like Orlando on paper.

we suck we suck we suck we suck we suck we suck we suck we suck we suck we suck we suck we suck
smh.gif

Dirk is just hitting those shots cause he is WIDE open. there is nobody even close to contest him....Just go through the pick.

and why is Hump even guarding Dirk, he's too slow!, dirk is a fast midrange shooter, put Bosh on him or Moon.

And Bosh is waiting too long to attack.
They set a screen for him , he goes through he's got an iso , but just wait and wait, and he gets doubled and he's got no where to go.
When you get the ball, attack, he's much faster than Diop, he can't guard him one on one..

apoc, its like watching a pirated movie off the internet.... so choppy that its making this game worse, regardless of score
smh.gif

WHERE HAS BARGS BEEN! Jez! Dude went for 11 first Q points, and hes now coming in at the 9 minute mark of the fourth!? give me a flippin break! Man, we losethis game because of coaching. I was talking to vcisking about this, it does come down to players, but IMO when you have a 22 point lead, it comes down tocoaching. its not evem that they came back gradually. just all of a sudden we stopped playing in the third. Comes down to coaching IMO.

roll.gif
My dude Chris needs a damned haircut...That !%!% looks TERRIBLE!

^ only a little, not much. Honestly, the game has to be give bosh the ball from 17, and clear out. Every. Possesion. Period.

This type of play is not excused AT ALL, and they're talking about playoffs?

I can't do anything right now but shake my head at our team.
smh.gif
What the hell is this garbage. They don't even look like they're half trying.

I dont understand wth is going on, raps started off the season well! Why would they move away from what they had going?

Tough loss though guys, clearly outplayed us in the first half.

Positive note, Bargnani played VERY well. Bosh finally had a great all-around game like he used to get last year. I always thought Calderon should start,hopefully he'll get some more PT.

For the Mavericks, Hassell finally had a good game. Stack needs to CUT DOWN on the shots, even if he only took 6, he missed all of them. Bass needs to be moreaggressive. Terry with another
pimp.gif
game, but was outplayed tonight by Devin!
eek.gif
Howard didn't shoot much, but still got his. And Nowitzki,
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom