Touchy Subject: How do you guys feel about replica "other" things. Vol. We all know how we feel abou

Anybody see a toughguy in fakes and you give him the look like "I know those are fake" and he gives you the look like "Why you wanna blow up my spot?"

http://tinyurl.com/4bfzqzo 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll be the first to say that I totally approve of fakes being in circulation. I myself dont own fake anything, but I do know what things are like. Where if you werent fresh and didnt have a healthy rotation of kicks and clothes you got less love, where I would see people so desperate for a pair of J's, coach bag, what have you that things that are supposed to be a priority take a backseat to these things. I would rather see that person opt to buy a fake instead of blowing everything that they have on the real thing. Buy a fake pair of Yeezys instead of blowing 1800 on a pair, especially if you're just doing it keep up with the joneses. We can all say that those people shouldnt care and that they have no business trying to act like they can afford it when they know they cant, but we all know those people exist and wouldnt you rather see them spend 50 dollars for the perception than 2000? I'm sure some people here know people who have no business trying to spend 200+ on J's but are doing it anyway. Point those people in the direction of fakes and teach them to be wiser with their money IMO and from what I've seen on Youtube, people who buy fakes from MKHiphop and whatnot say that the quality holds up pretty well and its not like these people are buying these kicks to ball in, theyre buying them to stunt in so they dont need top notch quality

In some cases it makes no sense(the bags for example, they never seem to measure up to the real thing) but for things like the belts, earrings shoes, go right ahead. Just for all that is good know the actual shoe and dont come around wearing a colorway that didnt exist talking about you've got that exclusive.

Last edited:
I dont care. I got kids and bills *****. The fucc i gotta worry about if a belt or wallet is counterfeit?

rims on the other hand :smh:

I'd drive this though
That looks OFF for some reason like something isnt right.

I have no problem with quality replica of classic cars, say old school muscle and thing of the such. Those were beatufil cars and they are falling apart and being wrecked by the day so using models from the og car and making another one isnt so bad. Just DONT FRONT when they ask about the car

Fakes of things that can be bought today on the other hand is a no no. Belts, cars, LV, Gucci, Coach and more is a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in my book. Those who cant afford should use a lesser brand

Last edited:
Not a fan. If I can't afford it, I won't try to look like I can.
Separating the "have" from the "have not's" is not for gloating, it's a symbol of rewarded hard work. Luxury items are for people that can afford these items to help a class of people with the same work ethic or ideals as themselves. Magazines (GQ etc), vehicles, clothing and accessories, or electronics are built for CLASSES of people.

People who buy fake anything, do not have the concept of hard work and their craving for instant gratification is a clear indication for their lack of self-esteem and leadership skills. Individuals that need to fit in that badly are usually unstable to begin with.

"Old Money" and "New Money" these terms aren't enforced enough.
Agree with both of these posts.

Do I own anything fake? No.

However, it's not a big deal to me if one owns some Fake J's, or a fake purse. If I want something that looks nice to me, but I can't afford it and someone has something that looks very similar to the real thing, who am I to say "No don't get it, it's fake" -_-. If someone wants to rock with fake things let them cook, it isn't hurting anyone.

Fake/replica rims are a huge no no to me. i.e linea corse, varrstoen, rotas, etc.

I hate it even more when they put Volk stickers on the replica te37 from varrstoen.

Last edited:
Separating the "have" from the "have not's" is not for gloating, it's a symbol of rewarded hard work. Luxury items are for people that can afford these items to help a class of people with the same work ethic or ideals as themselves. Magazines (GQ etc), vehicles, clothing and accessories, or electronics are built for CLASSES of people.

People who buy fake anything, do not have the concept of hard work and their craving for instant gratification is a clear indication for their lack of self-esteem and leadership skills. Individuals that need to fit in that badly are usually unstable to begin with.

its beautiful...

repped

Back when I was more materialistic, I used to abhor fake items.  I would be THAT guy who would call you out if you were wearing fake J's
laugh.gif
. Made some enemies that way.

But to make such generalizations of character based on a purchase is quite a reach in my opinion.

Back when I was more materialistic, I used to abhor fake items.  I would be THAT guy who would call you out if you were wearing fake J's :lol: . Made some enemies that way.

But to make such generalizations of character based on a purchase is quite a reach in my opinion.
I'm never going to buy from you.

I honestly couldn't date or get intimate with a lady that wears a fake louie bag or owns fake gucci....:smh:...its shallow...but hell nah....

I couldn't be friends with a fake jordans wearing dude either...

You thinking way too hard into this, b.

Last edited:
Doesn't bother me one bit. Then again, I mainly buy things I like, not necessarily because of the name brand. It's just funny when people buy fake things that look way off from the original.

I'm down with fakes, especially if it is the design of the product that I am after and the quality of the materials used in the original isn't any better than fakes. (sunglasses, jordans)

Back
Top Bottom