Toyota vs Honda vs Nissan? Most Reliable brand, looking to eventually get a new car.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

What are you guys thoughts of buying a Luxury car with 100k+ miles on it?

Seen this sexy 5 series 04 BMW with 100k on it for 14,400

It's gonna be A LOT of money to maintain it man

Budget ballin' FTL.
Save yourself a headache.

Budget ballin' FTL.
Save yourself a headache.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

dont do it

lol, yea honestly it would be for flexing purposes.

Now is it that Luxury cars simply crap out when you get high in mileage, or is it the unpredictability of a high mileage car?

It's gonna be A LOT of money to maintain it man

dont do it

lol, yea honestly it would be for flexing purposes.

Now is it that Luxury cars simply crap out when you get high in mileage, or is it the unpredictability of a high mileage car?

I hate Toyota, I love Nissan, but Honda wins.

I got my beater 90' Honda Accord with 215k miles, still runs, great gas.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

now can the quality of the newer hondas actually be compared with that of the ones in the 90s?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

now can the quality of the newer hondas actually be compared with that of the ones in the 90s?

^Only time can tell.

And to your earlier question, both. They start breaking down, once the warranty ends(ed) it'll be expensive to maintain due to expensive parts, etc. German engineering isn't exactly the cheapest to maintain.

^Only time can tell.

And to your earlier question, both. They start breaking down, once the warranty ends(ed) it'll be expensive to maintain due to expensive parts, etc. German engineering isn't exactly the cheapest to maintain.

UH........

Spoiler [+]
acura_rl_2003_4d.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Acura_Legend_GS_1994_20.jpg

pimp.gif
MY MAN. my pops is pushin 95 Legend. the drive is michael jackson smooth.pause. for its age, it runs
pimp.gif
. can't believe this car was sumthin ud see rappers push in music videos (as compared to them showing multi million dollar cars now in these videos)

also, OP, camry is great on gas (v4 specifically), so id get that. obv they are a bit boring. honda accords i believe have great fuel economy with the 4 cyl models too and they give u more in the design dept. (esp that coupe
pimp.gif
)

nissan just doesn't do it for me.

UH........

Spoiler [+]
acura_rl_2003_4d.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Acura_Legend_GS_1994_20.jpg

pimp.gif
MY MAN. my pops is pushin 95 Legend. the drive is michael jackson smooth.pause. for its age, it runs
pimp.gif
. can't believe this car was sumthin ud see rappers push in music videos (as compared to them showing multi million dollar cars now in these videos)

also, OP, camry is great on gas (v4 specifically), so id get that. obv they are a bit boring. honda accords i believe have great fuel economy with the 4 cyl models too and they give u more in the design dept. (esp that coupe
pimp.gif
)

nissan just doesn't do it for me.

All 3 of those makes are good and reliable as long as theyve been maintained. I personally think toyotas are some of the boringest looking cars there are. I would go with a honda over nissan over toyota.

All 3 of those makes are good and reliable as long as theyve been maintained. I personally think toyotas are some of the boringest looking cars there are. I would go with a honda over nissan over toyota.

I like the newer Camry's ( 2007 and up ) they look clean IMO. Better than the 4 door Accord, the coupe is NICE tho

I like the newer Camry's ( 2007 and up ) they look clean IMO. Better than the 4 door Accord, the coupe is NICE tho

Back
Top Bottom